• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeff Hardy looks like $&^#.

noumenon

Reaction score
Ever think maybe it's because he may be clean for the first time in years... when you stop doing whatever form of addictive substance you're sure to gain a few pounds at least. He's by no means fat, just a few pounds heavier than usual.

Reaction score
Gotcha covered DoubleJ. I assume this is the picture that you meant to post.

1.jpg

He looks like a CZW performer <_< what a junk ass loser.

Double J

Reaction score
Compared to what he looked like when he first arrived back in TNA (from leaving WWE) he looks like crap. I'm not saying he's a fat ass, But he does look worse. Look at his face and cheeks. His stomach isn't huge but it's not flat and lean like he was in WWE. Just overall he looks like crap compared to what he normally looks like and this small added weight can affect his (suppose to be) fast paced high flying ring style. You can always tell what kind of shape he is in by his Swanton. It either looks really crisp like it did when he first came to WWF/WWE or it looks like Anderson and Lesners Swanton where he just does a forward front flip onto them.

Couldn't find a clearer picture than this.
JeffHardyTNAreturn.jpg

Oh and Diesel, he's holding a baking sheet.

Reaction score
I'm not defending him, but men tend to keep more weight when they age past 30. Just sayin'.

I laughed at the second picture, his face looks obese.

And yeah, Vince will take him back. It's only a matter of time before they bring him back to feud with the SES

Kizza

Reaction score
Hardy hardly really has a high pace style anymore. He does the Whisper In The Wind and Swanton off the top rope really, and that's about it.

Pat Patterson

Banned
Reaction score
I can relate to Jeff. I started putting on a few pounds when I turned 35 when I was living out in San Francisco with Ray. That's Ray Stevens, a legend in the business, and a close personal friend. He is a real sweetheart though. I said "Ray do I look fat in these tights?" and Ray said "No sweetie you look fab." and I said "Thanks, hon.".

...god...

Reaction score
None of you can deny how epic it would be if he returned to the WWE and joined the SES in a major heel turn to the despair and tears of millions of little boys and girls. He obv. wouldn't need to talk much at all, if ever, CM Punk could do most of it.

Pat Patterson

Banned
Reaction score
Jeff Hardy's theme song, it says "Modest to the top." Yet I do not find it modest to sing your own theme song while a recording of you singing your own theme song plays while you walk to the ring in garish clothing.