Jeff Hardy looks like $&^#.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
This is from an event on July 2, he looks alot fatter without the TNA cameras on him.

126255915.jpg

Problem is we've see what happens when Jeff starts to get sloppy, it all just runs down hill. He gets fatter, slower, sloppy...Kinda like towards the end of his last TNA run. Then he'll go back to WWE (If he gets off the drug charges) and get back in shape and worth something again.

Reaction score
There's nothing to see. Where's the pic?

But that's not surprising, he's a shit individual. And anyone who thinks he went to TNA for other reasons than to hide from the ridicule and scrutiny he would have received with his felony charges while with the E are naive and straight fucking dumb. He doesn't care about TNA, he just needed a place to ply his trade since the only things he does well in life are drugs and spotty wrestling and he gets to do both in TNA. It's just sad that this piece of shit could sink this company if it was worth sinking and still is pushed as a top star while Scott Hall gets drunk in a bar and is shown the door. The only difference between them is Scoot showed some dedication, he got back into shape and was killer on the mic. Hardy just got more toxic and fat and was only there to cash a check. Fuck TNA, the Hall haters and the Hardy apologists.

Reaction score
He is a hell of a lot better than you'll ever be.
Fuck Jeff Hardy. Who's facing jail time now? You must be on what Jeff's on.

Stay in TNA Jeff. You screwed up yet again in the WWE. I guess a long main event spot doesn't mean anything to you.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Oh my, he looks disgusting. He's bigger than Matt now.

CMS

Reaction score
He looks like Scott Hall...before Hall actually got in shape

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
This guy's right up there with people like Trips and Davey in people I can't stand in wrestling. Luckily for him though, the main demographic he appeals to is the same as the companies he works for/will go back to. Overweight pre/teenage girls that know nothing about good wrestling. So as long as he can do the Swanton and dye his hair, he'll be fine and continue to make big checks to support his habits. I hope he gets better, but i'm not positive at all on that front.

Double J

Reaction score
Sorry about that, the picture was there when I created the post, first time I've been on since then to notice it wasn't. Thanks Bonez for posting that, not the same picture I had (yours is better actually) but from the same event. I re-added the original picture to my first thread.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
This guy's right up there with people like Trips and Davey in people I can't stand in wrestling. Luckily for him though, the main demographic he appeals to is the same as the companies he works for/will go back to. Overweight pre/teenage girls that know nothing about good wrestling. So as long as he can do the Swanton and dye his hair, he'll be fine and continue to make big checks to support his habits. I hope he gets better, but i'm not positive at all on that front.

You take that back THIS instant!

Reaction score
I don't particulary care for Hardy but he'll be back in WWE within 2 years, tops. He'll keep going through the motions in TNA and TNA fanboys will eat it up but he is just punching the clock there.

Kizza

Reaction score
I fail to see how that is fat.

CMS

Reaction score
Considering he's a high flyier professional wrestler of the highest level still on his prime, yeah, that's fat

Kizza

Reaction score
What, the slightest bit of puppy fat on his stomach? A month of steady gym would get rid of that.

Bubba Dudley is fat. Jeff Hardy isn't.