Jeff Hardy arrested!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

According to an article on ThePilot.com, former WWE star Jeff Hardy is in a Moore County jail after being arrested on charges of "trafficking in controlled prescription pills and possession of anabolic steroids."

The article states that Hardy was arrested after a search of his residence in Cameron revealed he was in possession of 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a "residual amount of powder cocaine" and drug paraphernalia items.

The search was part of a joint investigation conducted by offers with the Moore County Sheriff's Office narcotics and select enforcement units and the Fayetteville Police Department. The article noted that "Vicodin and anabolic steriods are Schedule III substances", while Soma is a non-controlled prescription pill.

What a fuck up, I'm sure WWE is glad they released him

PeepShow

lol

Nothing really more needs to be said about this fucking idiot.

Double J

Reaction score
That didn't take long. It's funny they decided to search his house in their drug raid. Jeff forgets he's (1) a decently well known star especially in his home town and (2) is also starting to be known for being this generations Scott Hall (sorta), if cops want a drug bust they're knocking on his door first.

xtremebadass

I said it before, Jeff wanted to take time off to do his drugs. He was pissed he couldn't do his drugs while in WWE, so he left to go get one massive high. He stocked up on the pills for probably a long time until now, and it just so happens someone saw this coming as well and that's probably how they nailed him.

I am sorry, if Jeff would have stayed in WWE he would have had it made. He left and his life is back to SHIT now.

Double J

Reaction score
And let's see what Mr. "Maybe I'm not an Enigma since the cops knew exactly where to find my drugs" got charged with...

*cracks knuckles*

Hardy was charged with felony trafficking in opium, two counts of felony possession with intent to sell or deliver a Schedule III controlled substance, felony maintaining a dwelling to keep controlled substance, felony possession of cocaine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

His bail was set at $125,000.

Overall I think Hardy will be good to return to WWE in the next 20-35 years.

xtremebadass

Wow. That's a crapload of drugs. I mean... wow.

Oh well, I guess that's the last we'll ever see of him.

You hit the nail on the head right there. However they can always T.I. his ass and give him a year and a day because he's famous, but let's be honest, Jeff Hardy isn't that lucky.

Soulpower

You see!

Punk was right!

Edit:Maybe not

From Jeff's twitter:

"Alot of exaggerations are out there today, don't believe everything you read 4 it is not true, I am at home and fine-thanks for your concern"

xtremebadass

You see!

Punk was right!

Edit:Maybe not

From Jeff's twitter:

"Alot of exaggerations are out there today, don't believe everything you read 4 it is not true, I am at home and fine-thanks for your concern"

NEVER BELIEVE AN ADDICT WHEN HE SAYS HE'S "at home."