Jake Roberts in Critical Condition at Hospital

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Why do you care so much if others care?

I don't. I made a two (technically one) sentence post asking why others did since I see this type of attitude all over the place in regards to celebrities dying. It's called having an opinion.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't. I made a two (technically one) sentence post asking why others did since I see this type of attitude all over the place in regards to celebrities dying. It's called having an opinion.
It is called being a condescending jackass.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
It is called being a condescending jackass.

I don't entirely agree, but it is what it is. It's how I am and how I approach certain things, and I've been this way for too many years already to bother changing now. Besides, I find this criticism quite ironic coming from you.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't entirely agree, but it is what it is. It's how I am and how I approach certain things, and I've been this way for too many years already to bother changing now. Besides, I find this criticism quite ironic coming from you.
I think hypocritical would be the word you are searching for, not ironic. But oh well. You are asking people to explain why they feel emotionally about something. Why does anyone feel emotions about anything? They aren't exactly something you control. You either feel a certain way or you don't.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Hope it's not a defect from his leg surgery a few months back. I don't want another Chris Candido incident.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Double pneumonia != legs.
You know a defective surgery can affect various parts of the body.

Pneumonia is caused by bacteria in the lungs. If any bacteria got in during the surgery it could've just traveled to the lungs causing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
You know a defective surgery can affect various parts of the body.

Pneumonia is caused by bacteria in the lungs. If any bacteria got in during the surgery it could've just traveled to the lungs causing it.
From his legs? Only thing that could probably get up there is a blood clot.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I think hypocritical would be the word you are searching for, not ironic. But oh well. You are asking people to explain why they feel emotionally about something. Why does anyone feel emotions about anything? They aren't exactly something you control. You either feel a certain way or you don't.

Either word will do in this case.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Who cares?

I'm hoping Jake pulls through too, but I don't get why people care so much about folks who they don't even know personally. It'd be one thing if they were still in their prime and performing every week, but they aren't.
If this was 2 years ago, I would agree, if this was Scott Hall, I would agree.

But seeing the change Jake has made with DDP is inspiring, not sure how much you knew about Jake before he got in track, but he was a drug addicted asshole. He didn't care for his kids, he was doing dodgy shit. So to see the honest turn around he made recently is amazing. I didn't watch him as a kid, but like Warrior I was honored to of had my moment to react to him at HOF.

Now to add to this, Scott Hall is still a piece of shit, he fell of track after DDP helped him and he is back to his old shitty asshole ways, so he lost all compassion I have for him. (And it looks like him and Cody have fell out as well... again)

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5