Jake Roberts in Critical Condition at Hospital

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Well, it's what it looked like to me?
BvHbfH0CcAIKgEl.png
Maybe because he found it funny? :heenan:

Also, is it just because he's a jerk, or is it because he started the drugs again?

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Maybe because he found it funny? :heenan:

Also, is it just because he's a jerk, or is it because he started the drugs again?
I don't know about the last part, but now that he got the hip from us, he stopped acting so desperate, started posting creepy shit to girls on twitter, including underage girls. screen caps of him and girls on skype, with them doing nasty shit for him. Him not signing the card for the kid with cancer, being a dick to people irl. So yeah, he is a just a piece of shit again, that is only relevant because DDP got him back in good shape, now he is abusing the view of the fans and still managing to get on live TV. Pretty Fuckey.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Scott Hall is fucking awesome, i'm surprised you're so butthurt about his twitter, he was doing that same shit BEFORE he went HoF and did interviews with DDP.

Oh no, he's an asshole! I can't believe it!

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
This sounds bad, Roberts is one of my inspirations to help get me out of my depression with the way things were for him...this can't be the end for the snake... not this way