Jack Swagger ARRESTED for DUI & Pot

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I still don't see why WWE didn't take the route of Jericho winning the chamber, and Ziggler cashing in. Made the most sense obviously.

Henry vs. Del Rio is fresh. Heel Orton vs. Face Del Rio would be a new spin on their earlier feud. Just Jericho vs. Del Rio would put on a good match. All of those options beats Swagger vs. Del Rio, in my opinion.
Beating Jericho does nothing for no one, just ask Punk/Dolph/Kofi, uts hamster on a wheel. He will give you a great match but he's a worthless win because his to be blunt stupid ass jobbed to the wrong guys after the undisputed and world titles, and he lacks the monster factor like a Henry/Kane/Show to be credible whenever. Its why he will never be considered in the same breath as Trips, Taker, Michaels, Batista, even Edge

Its simple, they gave two guys the spotlight and played on patriotism/racism as the heat like Eddie and Angle, between two greatly skilled Greco roman background wrestlers. Two young/fresh guys who they know will be around and could become ad cornerstones.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Not that I agree with Saiyans phrasing but he's right. Jericho will be a nothing win (though with the right storyline it could be decent) unless he has a decent title run at some point. But I don't think that title run will ever happen and it'll only ever be to help put someone else over at this point. But I honestly don't want Jericho in the same breath as Batista HHH or Edge.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
jack-swagger-mugshot.jpg

Here's the mug shot if anyone was interested in seeing it.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I hope this doesn't affect his role at Mania, I really enjoy the character.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I like Swagger, but god dammit...

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Absolute moron. Why would you take any risks right before your biggest push of your career, you are a month and a half away from maineventing WM and you are dumb enough to drive under the influence, speed and carry illegal drugs on you. He deserves all the punishment he gets for being a complete idiot.

Would be a good lesson for him if WWE remove him from the title match at WM and completely remove him from the card but I don't know if WWE would want to hurt themselves like that. Sucks for Dutch that this happened as it may mean less appearances for him as well.

I just can't fathom why a guy that is finally getting a chance in the mainevent again after a couple of years in the wilderness would do something like this and put himself in a situation like this.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Bad Luck Swagger. He fucked up quicker than RVD in 2006 :lmao

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Sorry. I overlooked Tapout's post. Replaces it with a Swagger meme for an apology. :PointWink:

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Well.. It looks like Jack Swagger's Wrestlemania push...

Has gone up in smoke.

TheTimidPimp

Reaction score
Aaaaah what a bellend. They should absolutely have him come out and claim that some dirty bitter Mexicans spiked his green tea with tequila and planted weed in his car. They wont, but they should.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Oh my god. I thought this was storyline or something when I clicked on it. Can't believe it.

Way to go. What a five star idiot. WWE put complete faith and trust in him by giving him a 2 week push and this is what he gives in return.

R-E-T-A-R-D.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Update: Report: Update on WWEs Plans for Jack Swagger and a Possible Replacement | Bleacher Report

Very interestingly, it's noted that the original plan was for Swagger to win the World Heavyweight Championship from Alberto Del Rio at WrestleMania XXIX.

Take that with a grain of salt, but in the light of recent events I think he can forget about that. What I do know with 100% certainty is this

According to Wrestling Obsever, “If Swagger ends up suspended and loses the WrestleMania match, the arrest altogether would cost him upwards of $250,000.

More importantly, it's rare that performers get a second chance. They almost never get a third one.

Must suck to be Swagger atm.

Kahuna

Reaction score
110% Idiocy. Like I said in another post, if I had this push and my career was about to be elevated for whatever reason, I would steer clear of all that shit.

I just dont get why they think this shit wont bite them in the ass. Its happened with many guys but they just dont care. Its not rocket science, moron.