Ja Rule's NY sentencing date to be set next month

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King_Ash

Reaction score
maybe they put stone cold as the ref cause he's bald.

zanekd1

Reaction score
i don't think hes gonna pick lashly i think he's gonna pick khali,cause u know he's gonna win

zanekd1

Reaction score
those sites aren't always rite,plus i asumed khali was gonna b mcmahons choice,wen he didn't choose him it almost seems obvious that trump was going to

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Are you guys blind???Theres a ****ing picture with Trump standing with Lashley

austin.jpg

God how much more do you want??

This Guy

why would they pit Khali against Umaga? Yeah lets take the two biggest moster heels we got that everyone craps on and give them a match at Mania. That makes a lot of scense. Although its possible the WWE had that pose picture to perhaps fuel speculation on the internet or perhaps after realizing that it had gone out changes there mind, I'm pretty sure Khali isn't going to be Trumps pick. Trump is going to pick the clear cut babyface. Most likely Lashley now, or perhaps someone like Lashley where its obvious they are a face.

phantomgerald

the pic was photoshopped, you can tell. but according to these rumors, i do believe its true

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
Umaga's character sucks but so what! He's a great in-ring performer and if the match sucks it would be because of Lashley

AJ Coltman

Reaction score
Yay! I'm sure everyone wants to see Lashberg vs Umaga. That's a dream match.:dry:

<AJ>

did2007

Reaction score
I still say that Khali vs. Umaga.

It's about time Umaga loses to someone besides John Cena.

newmie

Reaction score
This is so stupid, if Vince wants to get ratings up, he has to make Lashley a good champion, who is ECW! No rules, and no cross ECW have some real good guys, but they arnt using them the way they shuld be. They need Bobby to face guys like Sabu, and Sandman, really the only way is to have Lashley turn heel. So he can have proper fueds with Van Dam and Sabu and these guys. As for WM Umaga shuld face Mick Foley, McMahon. and ifStone Cold is in the match, there is a good history there too.

Kairi

Reaction score
source

http://new.music.yahoo.com/ja-rule/news/ja-rules-ny-sentencing-date-to-be-set-next-month--61998284

Ja Rule is going to wait a bit longer before learning when he'll start his prison term in a New York gun case.

Prosecutors said Wednesday that changes are needed in a presentencing report for the platinum-selling rapper and actor. He's now due back March 9 to cement a sentencing date.

Ja Rule pleaded guilty in December to attempted weapon possession. The 34-year-old performer's plea deal calls for a two-year prison term.

Police said they found a loaded gun in a rear door of his luxury sportscar when it was stopped for speeding after a July 2007 concert.

Ja Rule was nominated for a 2002 best rap album Grammy Award for "Pain is Love." His movie credits include 2001's "The Fast and the Furious" and 2003's "Scary Movie 3."

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Apparently him and Wayne got busted the same night for this. Difference is not as many people are gonna care when he gets out.