Ja Rule's NY sentencing date to be set next month

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
*SPOILER*Donald Trumps pick is........

Bobby Lashley is scheduled to be Donald Trump's choice next Monday on RAW. That was the plan as of yesterday but as always, things can change.

from: http://wrestlingattitude.com/headli...ull&id=1172011667&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

Also I was watching E! and they were talking about the Trump/Mcmahon Hair match at Wrestlemania and they showed a video where Trump was standing with Lashley(who didn't have the ECW title) and Mcmahon standing with Umaga and Stone Cold was in the middle wearing a ref shirt.

note:it seemed to be in a backstage area somewhere

Also i'm sorry for spoiling it for some of yous in the shoutbox,It was a accident.

Soulpower

I don't care if Lashlye is Trump's guy as long as it means he's losing the ECW title, and as long as he loses it to Kennedy... And why is Vince so intent on pushing Lashley to the moon, the guy is still green on the ring and he sucks on the mic.

v1-power

Reaction score
^^amen^^^

but why umaga to he si so unprofessional man what a waste of a choice but back to the lashely thing , y him he can wrestle but he just doesnt bring out the skill in the right times and his mic skills suck so tonight i hope he loses it to kennedy

jinth0688

Reaction score
seems like its goin to be a pretty lame match

This Guy

Bobby Lashley is scheduled to be Donald Trump's choice next Monday on RAW. That was the plan as of yesterday but as always, things can change.

from: http://wrestlingattitude.com/headli...ull&id=1172011667&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

Also I was watching E! and they were talking about the Trump/Mcmahon Hair match at Wrestlemania and they showed a video where Trump was standing with Lashley(who didn't have the ECW title) and Mcmahon standing with Umaga and Stone Cold was in the middle wearing a ref shirt.

note:it seemed to be in a backstage area somewhere

Also i'm sorry for spoiling it for some of yous in the shoutbox,It was a accident.

Yeah the WWE is smarter then that, even if they were pre-taping something for after Lashley losing the title and for after this Monday when Trump makes his announcement, Any footage shown for a story on the WWE has to be pre-aproved by the WWE, and the WWE would never have let that footage be shown. So I'm pretty sure your BSing us all. And since I'm pretty sure Lashley is no longer in the picture for the Trump/McMahon thing as he had be rumored to be long before your stealer announcement here, I'm 99% positive your full of crap. But thats just my opinion.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
As noted earlier, ECW Champion Bobby Lashley is scheduled to be Donald Trump's pick to be in his corner for WrestleMania 23 against Umaga (Vince McMahon's pick). As of now, that is the scheduled storyline unless plans change. It doesn't appear Lashley will be defending the ECW title at WrestleMania which shows you just how much Vince cares about the brand. They'll also likely avoid Khali due to him being a heel and they don't want a heel vs. heel. Steve Austin is rumored to be the special guest referee as well.

from wrestlingattitude.com

and this guy hears proof i'm not bull****ting

This update contains a still-photo shot from the E! show which broke the news of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin as special referee for the "hair match" at WrestleMania 23. As reported earlier, the show featured a WWE-promoted graphic of Donald Trump, Vince McMahon, Umaga, Bobby Lashley and Austin in an official referee's t-shirt while announcing that full package as a match at WrestleMania 23.

austin.jpg

from: http://wrestlingattitude.com/headli...ull&id=1172023283&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

Soulpower

Well....At least we now know what Austin will do at WM. It also shows how much Vince cares about the IC and ECW title when neither one of the mare going to be defended in the biggest show of the year.

Montana

The whole Vince vs Trump match and their representives are 2 new comers?????

Lashley has been in one wrestlemania, and this is Umaga's first.

Who is booking this crap?

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
so it will be The Battle Of The Billionaires Hair vs Hair Title vs Title Special Referee match.wooow

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
OMG!What the **** is the big ass problem wit this,its about the story not the match its 2 monsters who have been destroying everything in their path,2 billionares fighting for their pride and Stone Cold keeping it all together.Its not ****ing about having a 5 star wrestling match or defending 2 titles that have become a joke.BTW lashley is awesome in the ring and umaga keeps getting better so stop bitching,ur lucky its not midget trump vs midget vince wit rosie as ref!

Great One

^^^Lashley isn't "awesome" in the ring, he's decent at best. Umaga is good at selling his moves.

My god, they have ****ed this up so bad it's almost disgusting, there were so many better possibilities... If they actually wanted to push Lashley they should of conserved Umaga's winning streak instead of it blown it to push the already insanely over John Cena. Second off, it should of just been Khali instead of Umaga because that's the closest thing to Hogan vs. Andre and if they were up for it they could even have Lashley body slam him somehow... Lastly, Yeah, Stone Cold being the ref is obviously sick but what ****ing prestige does it hold when he's reffing a match between 2 nobodys... I'd rather Stone Cold just face Khali or Umaga himself, that would be much more shocking and awesome for the storyline vs. Vince. How hard can it be to take a few chops to the head and a headbut, then get up hit him with a stunner and win.