IWF Slammy Awards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

If any of you have an interesting role to play on the Slammys Award ceremony then be sure to PM me with whatever idea you have.

For example we had CMS and Xtremebadass fight in the virtual BTB World in the Slammy Awards previously. Things like this can be done with your "character" as well so do pitch in with good interesting ideas. BKB punches CMS, somebody offers 100,000$ to Xtremebadass so that he quits booking. Anything at all that you would want to do can now be done with the Slammy Awards ceremony.

C4

So I PM you or can I just post it here?

PM me and you're welcome, it's going to spoil the act if you're going to post it here... everybody is going to know what's going to happen.

All PM's are welcome and you ALL are going to be a part of the Slammys.

Beer

Modification my ass! j/k

But, yea, I thought I would add something to the show. Feel free to make any changes.

Evil Austin

well I sent you a pm it may not be the best idea but hopefully it gets a one or two line say in the show ...

:thumb:

Qwake

Best BTB Show of the Month: RAW: Real American Wrestling (xtremebadass), BTW (CMS), NEW (BKB)

Young & Exciting Show of the Month: EWS (CT Styles), TNA: Cross The Line (chessarmy),

Match of the Month: Elimination Chamber @ Respect Is Earned (CT Styles)

Booker of Bookers: xtremebadass, CMS

Slammy's looks good C4, I will be sure to read and will PM if I think of anything!

-TJ-

-TJ-'s ECW Reviews > HBK's BTB Kolumn & BTB Mag :shifty:

I wanna thinkz of somethinz for the Zlammyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C4

This time it's going to be a little bit different. PM me the votes, all you have to do is select one choice from the categories below and PM your vote to me.

Best BTB Show of the Month: RAW: Real American Wrestling (xtremebadass), BTW (CMS), NEW (BKB)

Young & Exciting Show of the Month: EWS (CT Styles), TNA: Cross The Line (chessarmy), NEW (Brian Kendricks Biceps)

Match of the Month: Any match at all.

Booker of Bookers: Xtremebadass, CMS

One choice only, PM the votes now!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score

Young & Exciting Show of the Month: EWS (CT Styles), SWA: Revival (Andrew Walker), NWE :shifty:

Match of the Month: The Undertaker vs. Goldberg on RAW: Loser Leaves Raw(XBA), Elimination Chamber Match at Respect is Earned(CTS), Edge vs. CM Punk at Turning Point (CMS)

Booker of Bookers: Xtremebadass, CMS, BKB