IWF Slammy Awards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Visit Official Discussion Thread for the Walk of Fame.

Fireworks! More pyrotechnics and explosions for the first ever Slammy awards! Sparkling stage, everyone can be seen in their fine tuxedos!

It was Awesome, incredible and Astonishing. The crowd’s response was overwhelming and the Bookers were seen as the camera took shots of DX Degenerate and Mr. Leviathan sitting together talking about something. The camera faded and we could see many Bookers sitting on their seats. Many photographers were taking snapshots of CMS, Xtremebadass, rosewt01, xImpulsive, JMay, Nick and horza all looking good in their tuxedos. The camera even took some footage of Legendary Bookers The Anigma and The Answer sitting along with Weebo a senior graphics designer for many BTB’s., he didn’t look so comfortable and Andrew Walker tried to comfort him. Small Show was chatting with Alexmoss. GardsJR was saying something to Anarchy’s GM then finally the show began as fireworks took place and pyrotechnics, explosions took place. The crowd roared and the Bookers seemed excited for the first ever Grand Slammy Awards Ceremony, there was really an electric atmosphere. We are welcomed by the host BKB, a young and good booker standing with Todd Grisham who is the co-host.

BKB: Welcome to this Grand extravaganza where Bookers are made…. legends!

Grisham: That’s right Brian and tonight we have a great line-up of awards including the aw…..
[HulkStar comes in from behind and pushes BKB]

He grabs the microphone and speaks:

Hulk: Yaw, yu dnt lseen ta me the booker of bookers im the mst undrratd bker of all time, C4 fyck no count me vote. u ppl frcukn suck, CMs oh man btw is a joke I think. BTB is a joke, C4 suck mat wj and ya all Gards, I love Weebo and i contine babeh.

BKB: Well, thank you for those little comments HulkStar, lets hear it Ladies and gentlemen for our unofficial guest, HulkStar!

[Stillness and silence in the arena]

Grisham: In actuality I think he should go to a Canadian Monkey for English curriculum.

[Crowd laughs]

BKB: Hey, don’t ya…

Grisham: Sorry Brian, alright let’s get down and announce the winners!

BKB: Not yet Grisham, continuing on with this show without that weird dog that can’t speak English, let’s welcome the man who made this all possible… C4.

[The crowd cheers deafeningly for C4 who is surrounded by many guards]

He comes on the rostrum and speaks as the crowd stops clapping; the camera takes a shot of Weebo who is laughing on his Cell phone.

C4: Hello everyone and welcome to the Grand Slammy Booking Awards of March 2008!

The biggest night of awards, you can see those stars who were nominated by YOU fans! Tonight we appreciate the work by everyone in the IWF Booking Industry from Small Show to Xtremebadass everyone has contributed to this industry with hundreds of shows; we would like to thank everyone for their amazing performances and dedication to Impact Wrestling Booking. Tonight the biggest celebration to appreciate and to honor the Bookers, Graphic Designers, Promo writers, Road Agents and most importantly the superstars who work in multiple federations. We have almost every other booker of IWF, CMS, and Anarchy’s GM, XBA, Anigma and the owner of Impact Wrestling Booking the Leviathan. We would thank every booker for participating and every other fan for coming to this ceremony, have fun and enjoy this ecstatic roller-coaster ride!

A Small Video package airs showing Carlos better known as CMS a fantastic Booker of the Impact Wrestling Industry he thanks everyone and the video ends with the quote: "To be the man, you gotta beat the man and to beat the man you gotta be the man, Thank you Mario Sequeira!"

BKB: Hey Grisham, you know what?
25th March was the birthday of one of the best bookers of this Industry!

Grisham: Really? Who was it man?

BKB: Xtremebadass, we acknowledge and respect your commitment to this business, Happy Birthday and Thank you.

[Crowd chants “Thank you Mike” “Thank you XBA” “Thank you Mike”]

Grisham: So please if Xtremebadass could come over here and accept his life time accomplishment award for his incredible performance in Booking.

Mike Fergus better known as his Booking Name: Xtremebadass gets up from his seat and hugs CMS followed by xImpulsive and horza, the crowd’s response is exhilarating. He steps on to the stage and accepts his trophy as fireworks fill the arena and the crowd chants once again “Thank you XBA” “Thank you XBA” He comes over to the rostrum and speaks:

XBA: There is nothing like booking cards for your shows, I have dedicated so much time to the Impact Booking Industry. It gives me a great insight to the actual business and the math that it takes to make all the pieces of your show fit together with the heels, faces, winners, losers, it’s just a great tool to give you more out of wrestling, especially to someone who might want to enter the business down the road. Thank you very much for this award. I would thank each and every person who has watched TNA Impact! And Real American Wrestling and every other guy who has supported me including the incredible C4 who brought me up when….. HEY! Wait a minute, this script wasn’t written by me! [Throws paper, crowd laughs!]
DAMN! Being a little kid in Chicago I always dreamed of being a booker. Anyways, thank you everyone and goodbye!

BKB: Thank you Mike for your contribution to this business we appreciate each and every show of yours, let’s hear it for one of the greatest bookers XBA.

[GardsJR takes the place of Todd Grisham as he wasn't too comfortable with this event]

GardsJR: That’s right Brian… But to be honest we don’t respect the contribution of The Small Show.

BKB: Oh, the worst Booker Award… goes to The Small Show, I hope you smile and take the award because it’s more like a joke! We just want you to improve.

GardsJR: I don’t think he will accept this award, so we have to go down their and search for him.

[A camera shows Small show sitting beside Alexmoss, hiding his face from the camera]

BKB: There he is, [runs down to him]

BKB: I know it feels bad but it’s like constructive criticism man, let’s hear it for the worst booker of March 2008!

Small Show smiles and takes the award in good light instead of fighting.

BKB: There goes our first award for which people voted.

GardsJR: Small Show isn’t such a bad booker he just needs to work for his skills.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

A Small Video package airs showing TheAnswer a very famous Booker of the Impact Wrestling Industry he thanks everyone and the video ends with the quote: "He Who Fears Death is in Denial, Thank you TheAnswer!"

BKB: Ladies and gentlemen, our next award is for the match of the month, let’s look at the nominations.

Three Stages of Hell: Randy Orton vs. John Cena (The Anigma - RAW The Commencement)
Elimination Chamber Match (CMS - WWE vs. ECW)
Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels (SWA Anarchy GM – SWA)
Orton vs. Goldberg vs. Edge (CMS - BTW)

BKB: And the winner is……….. [Drums roll]

GardsJR: TheAnigma for Randy Orton vs. John Cena!!!!!!

The Anigma steps on the stage and accepts his Best Match of the Month award.

Anigma: I always wanted to be as successful as I can be in whatever I choose to do and live for the moment. I love the creativity that’s involved with Booking. You can do whatever you like or almost anything you like. Some things may be pushing the limit but the freedom to take your favorite wrestlers and put them into storylines that you create is great. I love the creativity and originality that is found in every BTB whether it’s in storylines, match and promo writing or just presentation. It’s something I enjoy doing. As I pointed out, it’s great to be creative with your favorite wrestlers and put them in different environments. I have had a lot of ideas and always wanted to share them with others and Booking gives me that opportunity to do just that. I especially stay loyal to the Impact Wrestling Booking because the environment here is so refreshing. Here in Impact Wrestling Booking, you rarely see any stupidity out of the bookers. We’re all passionate about writing our shows and we all deliver 100% of the time which is why I stay with BTB. The hard work, dedication and creativity that comes with it. There’s nothing much to say except that it’s an honor to receive this Slammy Award and even a greater honor to be one of the first award winners. This is a great moment for me and I would like to thank everyone who has read The Commencement and everyone who one way or another inspired me. Right now I want to personally thank Xtremebadass, Answer, Levi, CMS, Switchy, and MikeRaw. I’ve learned a great deal from all of you and each of you have inspired me one way or another with my BTB writing. Thank you for the Match of the month Slammy Award!

BKB: “Don’t let today’s disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow’s dreams.” Congratulations Anigma for this Award!!

GardsJR: One of the hottest bookers I’ve seen, TheAnigma

BKB: Speaking of Hot, next is the hottest storyline award.

GardsJR: And the nominations are…..

Xtremebadass - HHH/Flair/HBK/Y2J Storyline
The Anigma - Power control/ Edwards/ Stephanie
The Leviathan - 6 Pack Challenge Rivalry

GardsJR: And the winner is…… [Drums roll]

BKB: Xtremebadass!

He steps on the rostrum and accepts his trophy. Once again speaks on the microphone.

Xtremebadass: Once again, I express my gratitude towards the fans! And I just have this one thing to pronounce, keep surveillance to RAW because this is not the conclusion; I have more sizzling storylines in the making for you fans!! As I said earlier….. the BTB production company is something exceptional and unsurpassed. It’s my foremost passion and I won’t ever disappear from this. I thank each and every one of you for this award, keep watching RAWWWW!!

BKB: Once again, Xtremebadass takes a trophy with him. Congrats Mike!

There is a noise in the VIP section, apparently a former Booker JHar888 has been involved in a fight with Xtremebadass, security manages the fight and the screaming ends. JHar is thrown out of the arena.

GardsJR: I wonder where these people come from!

BKB: I’m about to name the young and exciting BTB Award.

GardsJR: Let’s look at the nominations.

DZW -(Horza13)
BTB - Blood Thirsty Brutality (The Leviathan)
CWA - Championship Wrestling Alliance (GardsJR)

BKB: And the winner is….. [Drums roll]

GardsJR: HORZA FOR DZW!!

Horza accepts his trophy and makes a quick speech thanking everyone for their support he leaves by saying this “Just wait and watch what happens next, I’m back and I’m better than ever before!”

BKB: Congrats Horza for your award. Our next award is to appreciate the Graphic Designers who have helped every other BTB with their amazing graphics, two of the most famous BTB Graphic designers Weebo and C4 please come over here and for one moment accept this trophy together!

C4 and Weebo step on the stage and accept the trophy. Weebo snatches it from C4 and he slaps Weebo. Weebo retaliates and hits the trophy on C4’s skull. Both start exchanging blows. Security pulls them apart and take them Backstage.
BKB: If there are two people who can’t stop fighting they are Weebo and C4.

GardsJR: The war will shut one of their pie holes; that’s for sure!

BKB: Our next award is for the Booker of the Month.

GardsJR: And the conqueror is….. [Drums roll]

BKB: Xtremebadass!!!!

Mike steps on the stage and accepts his third award of the evening. He does a diminutive speech thanking everyone for the award. “ I do really appreciate it. Thanks to all who continue supporting my BTB, RAW and I hope you continue to supporting it, till then I am the Booker of the Month, [CMS is seen having an angry look on his face] Xtremebadass smiles at CMS and raises his hand up in the air for this award!

BKB: Hooray once again for Xtremebadass! [Crowd applauds, CMS doesn’t]

GardsJR: CMS didn’t win the award, we are truly remorseful!

BKB: But he might just win this next award for the BTB Show of the Month.

GardsJR: And the winner is…. Yes, indeed it’s CMS!!!

CMS gets up and walks to the stage. He then waits for the applauds to die.

CMS: First I would want to thank...myself for being such an amazing writer. Second, to all the people that read my shows leaving good advices on the way, and also to all the others that just scroll them and ask for a review for themselves after it.

[Crowd laughs]

CMS: I would like to thank the people who watch BTW and appreciate my skills. Next I would thank the Graphics of C4. For all the preview match banners and extra things he has created for BTW. Weebo who has done so much as well. Wrestling Station and Peepshow who all have contributed with different PPV posters. All of you have played a major role in making my BTW even more exciting.

Weebo and C4 exchange looks of hate in the audience, C4 is holding his head hard and Weebo is smiling.

CMS: Then, I'll thank all my fellow bookers for making this the best section in the entire internet, and last but no least, the wrestlers themselves, because well, they are why we are here.

CMS gets down of the stage with a massive ovation from the audience as he leaves with his trophy.

C4 steps on to the stage and thanks everyone for attending the ceremony and once again says that we appreciate the work by everyone in the IWF Booking Industry from Marvel to The Anigma everyone has contributed to this industry with hundreds of shows; we would like to thank everyone for their amazing performances and dedication to Impact Wrestling Booking. C4 departs with an immense smile on his face and says congratulations to the winners of different awards as the screen fades into black and the show is over.

Reaction score
LOL , Many unexpected happenings on this event. JHar888 and XBA fighting. Having Weebo and C4 show their hate for eachother. It was really like an awards show with everyone there. Nice job C4

First of all congrats to everyone who won and I hope Small Show doesn't feel bad about the "award" he won. I do think its just a reminder that its time to step up you're game dude and I don't think its meant to insult and bring you down.

Also thanks to everyone who voted for me and I hope you keep on reviewing and reading my shows :) Just wait and watch what happens next, I’m back and I’m better than ever before! :p

The Rated R CMStar

Awesome, just awesome. Amazing show, and it was just hilarious. Going from Hulkstar interfering to me no selling XB's award victory, this was just great. The highlight was my speech :shifty:, lol. Great work C4 and hey, quoting the late Owen Hart:

"I got a Slammy, I did it, wooo!"

John

[GardsJR takes the place of Todd Grisham as he wasn't too comfortable with this event]

GardsJR: That’s right Brian… But to be honest we don’t respect the contribution of The Small Show.

BKB: Oh, the worst Booker Award… goes to The Small Show, I hope you smile and take the award because it’s more like a joke! We just want you to improve.

GardsJR: I don’t think he will accept this award, so we have to go down their and search for him.

[A camera shows Small show sitting beside Alexmoss, hiding his face from the camera]

BKB: There he is, [runs down to him]

BKB: I know it feels bad but it’s like constructive criticism man, let’s hear it for the worst booker of March 2008!

Small Show smiles and takes the award in good light instead of fighting.

BKB: There goes our first award for which people voted.

GardsJR: Small Show isn’t such a bad booker he just needs to work for his skills.

good show C4. lol about my part. i think i am improving and i've posted my Backlash show so check it out. thanks for the award, and even if i won it next month i still wouldnt :schmoll:

The Anigma

Reaction score
This was a pretty enjoyable read. I laughed a couple times throughout especially with XBA and Jhar getting into a fight. LOL...Nice work, C4 and thanks for the award, guys.

C4

It's the first time something like this has been done, and it's good with people so I'll continue with this! :shifty:

I thought announcing winners in a thread and giving them titles would be so stupid so I made an awards show, typed it and added some humour to make it interesting, congrats everyone!

xtremebadass

lmao, this was hilarious. I got to say this was pretty well done, loved how it was like a real awards show. This was a great read, you should have let me and Jhar go at it some more, that would have been quite entertaining. Thanks for the 3 awards dudes, I am honored to be looked apon as being a great booker, thanks again. Love the little spark between me and CMS, in the virtual BTB world, me and CMS would probably be enemies, but we are tight, he is my booking brother. Thanks again dudes.

Evil Austin

that was great i am not in it but though it did turn out great. ....

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Awesome C4 just awesome.Really higghlighted the stuff from each booker and congrats to everybody who won or was nominated.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

LOL. Didn't know I was going to be a host. Thanks for getting me involved. I was the highlight of the night, if I do say so myself :p

HulkStar

Ohhh You Know what you guys Are ALLL Assholes!!!
ofcourse C4 had to be incharge of this!!!
At least you guys made me feel special for Including me in the EVENT :D
As for C4 me and you will continue our stuff another day..
And I dont type that bad!!!
You guys are freaking mean....
But funny ass show though...

C4

I did think of it, Xtremebadass doing the Swanton Bomb on JHar but it seemed too much as he was a senior booker in the event, but then again!

Anyways, HulkStar you made the show hilarious and that's why you were included.. lol. I couldn't think of 2 young guys who are the future of BTB on IWF so I selected two very good young bookers; GardsJR and BKB as the hosts although I went with Todd Grisham in the start but he didn't seem involved with the show ya' know!

And for all those who were not included, although I tried my best to get each and every booker over there. I told everyone to give me some story/ speech that they would like to do ex. Weebo/C4 fight you could have PM'd me a fight of yours or something like that and I would have included that ir a short angle like arriving in the arena or something. Anyways, the next Slammy will be 21st April 2008, the nominations will begin sometime soon so keep an eye out on the biggest awards of all time! And if you want to be included then don't be left behind give me a short something for yourself!

xtremebadass

do i get banners or something for winning that i could put in my sig?

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I'm comin' for the April Awards! lol, I hope ya' do it for the next month's awards....because yours is better than the other awards that are on the forum, no offense to the peoples who run it