• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
(Which would make them tweeners. Since they are essentially extensions of yourself. That's not a bad thing, but you can't claim to be a face when you're threatening new kids on the block that you're gonna poor concrete down their throats, call everyone morons & otherwise are not very face-like. Once again, just sayin', ya gotta act like a good guy if you want to be a good guy.)

imported_Adam

Reaction score
[Daniel turns to nick parker]
Daniel: Nick, you don't respect them, and i don't like them, im in a 3 on 1 match against them in a few weeks, maybe we could strike a deal if i back you up against them later down the line?
[Daniel pulls another beer out of his jacket and drinks it while waiting for an answer]

maty619

Reaction score
Nick laughs loudly and fakely. He suddenly puts a serious look on his face.

Nick Parker: In a word Daniel...NO! I don't like nor respect Hardcore Revolution but atleast they have proven themselves somewhat, you have done nothing since debuting, the only impression you have made is on that steel chair you were hit with the other day. I may not like or respect Hardcore Revolution but I dislike you and disrespect you even more. Now get out!

Alex C

Reaction score
Alex C opens the door of the locker room,looking in a good mood again. He sits on the couch and starts talking :

I've been out for few days,anything new and interesting happen?

Alex C

Reaction score
Alex C : I heard these few new guys are still acting smart...Jason man, wanna cheer with a beer?

Alex C looks in a very good mood,totally deferent then few days ago.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
[2 Dangerous Daniel walks in and sees the other guys drinking beer]
Daniel: Woohoo
[Daniel pulls out a beer, leaves and walks down the hall drinking]

(OOC: Sorry lost internet connection for a few days here.)

Alex C

Reaction score
Alex C walks into locker room,where Jason Fisher is chilling with his crew.

Alex C : Hey guys.The reason I'm here right now is I have a proposal for you. We both have problems with IWF Tag Team Champions.You saw what happen in my match with JR on Mayhem. Valentine couldn't stand that he lost to me last week,so he interfered and ruined my winning streak. So I wanned to ask you this. You want to join me,and face them in 3 vs 3 match next week,to finish all this?