• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IWF Locker Room

Quintastic One

Reaction score
King Ikaika walks back into the locker room, magically disappearing from the scene that had happened several days ago. He now enters in the room with a bucket of chicken at his side. He walks over to one of the benches and plops his considerable girth onto the sturdy seating, lucky to support his weight. As he prepares to enjoy the good graces of honey barbecue chicken wings, he looks around to see if anyone is around.

King Ikaika:
I wundah where all di crazy konas went? Silly men I say. All dey say is same ting. "I gonna beat you", "No, I gonna end ya career", "Nuh Uh, you gonna die", "Aye, it be you who gonna lose they job". Don't dey know we all fightahs here? We all gonna fight and we all gonna hurt. If you don't respect ya opponent ya never respect ya'self.

And so, Ikaika takes a meaty palm of his hand and gently grasps the dwarved chicken wing in his hands and prepares to enjoy the saucy, meaty goodness.​

maty619

Reaction score
Nick Parker wanders into the locker room, he sees Ikaika sat on his own. He goes to sit next to Ikaika.

Nick Parker: How you doin' Ikaika? I see it is a bit dead in here, We need someone to liven things up.

Reaction score
[Jason smiles]

Jason: I am disrespecting you because there is nothing to respect, you are a poser.

[He turns to Daniel]

Jason: Well week after next me and my team are going to destroy you, maybe if you shut your mouth ill spare you some pain and make it quick.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
[2 Dangerous Daniel turns to Jason with a pissed off look]
Daniel: Listen buddy, the only reason your going to beat me is because that druggy of a GM put me in a 3 on 1 for scaring the shit out of him. You and i both know if it was 1 on 1 with me and you, you wouldn't be so fucking cocky. Atleast i'd be able to win a match without two other guys backing me up, loser.