IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: You're on, just make sure there are no interuptions or I will take matters into my own hands. Nick on Monday you will see what the AUTHENTIC ONE is really made of.

Marvel26

Reaction score
Clover: Damn, this company is so full of bitches!

Bailey: Tell me about it, out of all the locker rooms I have been in, this is definitely the worst for bitching... and thats saying something!

Elle: Haha, you would think this is a company full of middle aged women with the amount of bitching going on here!

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Furio: ONly thing bitching around here is you bitches

Vito: Yeah, you bitches.

Paulie: Hey don't these brauds have a separate locker room?

-TJ-

Reaction score
Joseph Harrington: It's very obvious they came to see me, they couldn't get enough of seeing me at Fallout. They want more...

Harrington winks and starts to chuckle.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: I wouldn't get so comfortable there Harrington. You're putting your title on the line against the new Xtreme Champion Logan Matthewa. Champion vs. Champion thing but only the Xtreme title won't be on the line, just yours.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Joseph Harrington: Is it because I called you fat? I'm vewy sowwie... You are skinny...

maty619

Reaction score
Tom Singer: I'm fed up with you fucking with the card, you will suck up to anyone who has a similar opinion to your's, this is favouritism. There must be someone I can tell about this.

Mat Jones: Don't bother I've tried, he is the top of the heap, what he says goes, most people try to avoid him for that reason but I seem to have found myself caught up in his reign of terror. If you are smart you will keep out of his way.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Joseph Harrington: No. He's just upset because he's fat... I mean because people say that he's fat...

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: If I'm fat it's because I eat too much of your mom's....uhh lasagna

-TJ-

Reaction score
Joseph Harrington: Hahaha a petty little joke made by our GM? That's gold!

maty619

Reaction score
Tom Singer picks up the match card.

Tom Singer: Looks like I'm on dark match duty on Monday, I promise this will be my last dark match.

Mat Jones: I'd like to say that I know how you feel but I have always been in live matches. You'll get out of the dark matches, don't worry. Just as long as Vino doesn't delay your success out of spite.

Mat takes a look at the card.

Mat Jones: I can't wait to get my hands on that no good Nick Dannon.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Nick: What are you gonna do hit with me with a spitball? A wedgie? Throw your little action figure dolls at me? You are just like a child. You act like a child and thus I treat you like one. And come Monday Mayhem I will beat you like you would beat a disobedient child because you have decided to be that guy so you will be made an example of.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Listen Dannon, your jokes do not intimidate me atall, you can say whatever you want, you can call me that guy, you can call me a child but that just proves that you need to get DOWN TO EARTH!

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Furio: (yawns) That's even cornier than when Paulie tried to pick up Sandra Bullock at Santa Monica.

(Family Guy style flashback)