IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
Matt Bentley: Adam Freeman, how can you call yourself a champion? You took out The Apocolypse with a steel chair and still couldn't get the pin on him! Had the match been a one on one contest as it should have been, between Silver V and yourself, I guarantee the outcome would have been completely different!!

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Paulie:Attack?

Vito: Yeah, what attack?

Furio: I don't know what you're talking about. We found you there.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: I swear, as soon as the opportunity arises for me to tear you 3 apart you will not know what hit you. And as for Dannon and Vino, tell them they should get some better arselikers.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: WHoooa hold up there buddy. My guys are under contract to not lay a finger on IWF talent unless they were provoked. If we say we didn't do it, we didn't do it. Capish?

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Vino, you know as well as I do that there is no way I'm gonna believe anything you, or any of your henchmen say.

Tom Singer: Ahhh, Vino I'm not sure I have been graced by your company yet, you certainly do look like the tit Mat described.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: I'm not sure we've actually had any interaction yet Jared, I have to say I'm a big fan of yours. Shame you didn't win at Fallout.

Tom Singer: You're not on your own on that one Jared.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: Jared let me introduce tou your newest nightmares. The Mongolian Warriors.

Marvel26

Reaction score
Rachel Bentley: Distorsione di velocità, non posso crederlo denominarmi Italiano, Vino. "Capish"… Realmente? Capichè!!

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
OOC: Dammit I always had trouble spelling that. Damn you google!

Vino: Bitch don't reprimand me.

Vito: YEah what he said

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Thunder: Vino, you'll know your nightmares soon enough. Scary when Gods go hardcore? Isn't it? Oh and Tom, too bad you lost your dark match at Fallout. Jones, thanks and I have your back with Vino.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Thanks for that Jared, nice to know Tom and me aren't alone.

Tom Singer: Thanks for the conselation, I think I auta start paying attention to this little fucker.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Nick: Obviously, you were taking a piss break when I destroyed Young Mannie and when The Warriors took out RSM, your boys must have still been laid out. We are the winning team. Get down or lay down but just don't be that guy.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Where does this come under the contract not to attack talent unless provoked or is Dannon excluded from this rule?

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Alive: Attacking from behind doesn't make a man. Laying out somebody after a match is cowardice. I should know, because I am the Warrior God.

Thunder: Jones, I think IWF needs a new world order.