IWF Heels!!!...Lets Unite and Form A Stable/Faction!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions

Reaction score
A-Men = legend. He masterbates over anime chicks :)

Travis40

Uh...I am a heel?...MHV1 is a heel?...what are you smoking? I think you need to lay off the funky cigs. Why would anyone want to unite with KenFag anyways? I don't see what good would come of that, if anything, I'd say I'm a....tweener at IWF, some people hate me, some people like me, but I really don't give a damn.

Rell

Reaction score
smh @ people thinking they're heels and faces on wrestling forums...

Rell

Reaction score
You have no idea how gay that sounds, coming from a guy with a pink name...take it for what its worth.

Travis40

^:roflmao:...a guy with a pink name and has a black guy in his avatar that has a purple...ish background. You don't know how funny that is to me, I find it so hillarious that I almost pissed my pants when I first saw it. He reminds me of the guy from the movie "Major League" starring Charlie Sheen.

Rell

Reaction score
lol Thats Kazaam on my avatar, probably the worst movie of all time starring Shaq :D

the dark knight

^^you should've tuned in months earlier. A-Man is a legendary black guy here :love:

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Yer i know... Afterall, he's in the IWF HOF so he must've done something good!

But still, he annyos the shit out of me when he goes on about his "Anime Chicks" & says "Hurr, Hurr, Hurr..." 24/7!

The A-man

Reaction score
And You Aren’t!

Yer, I know your an IWF Legend and all, but why act so idiotic!... It Ain’t Funny!

Why you hatin'? See you're doing just like Defiant One and Matthardyv1 (at one point). Why you gots to be hatin' like that fo? Is be a IWF Legend, punk, so deal wit it!

Holla!!!:technology_tank:

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I aint hating... I'm just wondering why the hell you say "Hurr, Hurr, Hurr..." in every 1 of your sentances!

Rell

Reaction score
Rell: ...
A-Man: I'm a Legend, everyone knows me
Waitress: Oh My God! Rell, I'm a huge fan *looks @ A-Man* I'm sorry is this your dad?
A-Man: ...
Rell: :08: