• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IWF Heels!!!...Lets Unite and Form A Stable/Faction!!!

Travis40

^Straight from the commercial to IWF...courtesy of Rell...the most famous black dude in all forums.

KenFan4life

I was banned about 3 times before I became an admin. And I am pretty sure at one time I was the number 1 most hated person here (maybe even ranking in the top 10 right now if not number 1).

So. To get to the point....... I WANT TO JOIN!! Together if we all unite we CAN show everyone who deserves the respect around here. I have 3 words for everyone.

DIE MIKEY DIE!

The Methlab will never forget that and he's gonna make sure that YOU don't forget it either.

My opinion on you the last gunslinger. You really want it!? Look at yourself. Everyone look at him. It looks like a big monkey came down here, took a crap and out came the last gunslinger!

(extends his hand out to Kenfan4life for a handshake)

So how does it sound Ken?

Sounds Good(KenFan shakes thee MethLab's hand)

phantomgerald

Yer i know... Afterall, he's in the IWF HOF so he must've done something good!

But still, he annyos the shit out of me when he goes on about his "Anime Chicks" & says "Hurr, Hurr, Hurr..." 24/7!

The A man got to be one of the funniest members here ever. His sigs always make me laugh.

Rell

Mr. Cabana is probably my favorite member here.....

I don't have much to say about K-Fed....Ka-Durrhhh!!!!!!!!

KenFan4life

SO Far the official members in our kickass online heel stable are as listed:
-Mike"Thee MethLab" Chaos
-Christian (The MainEvent As Usual)
-Untouchable
-THe ShowStopper
-KenFan4life

So if there's another heel out there, you're welcome to join.