IWF GFX League "Getting Started"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
man me too i cant make a poster not at all i have tried and failed horribly i dont even know the size of a regulation poster like really count me out of this battle i cant sorry

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
Thats pretty sad really , how are you going to have a graphics League just making userbars and sigs ? there is hardly nothing to judge on when people make userbars and sigs all the time and your going to get no better at making graphics if your just making userbars and sigs fact! its even worse when people just because its " Poster rules " wont enter .

what will happen when different things come up like cd covers , t-shirt designs , dvd designs , photo manip battles come up. the fact is if people can only be arsed to do sigs and other small graphics peices this league is going to go no where. i wish people would broadern there graphics by trying different things.

I feel sorry for wrestle station who thought it would be a good idea to have something like this on this forum , then it comes down to people dropping out because they dont like doing poster stips.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
i just think things could have been done differently thats all, i understand that we should try other stuff by all means i all for that

Reaction score
i dont have a problem with a t shirt or clothing design because i am good at those but posters are the opnly thing i cant do sorry

PeepShow

what will happen when different things come up like cd covers , t-shirt designs , dvd designs , photo manip battles come up.

ROFL, I dont even know where to begin with those. First off, I have no clue how you even get the DVD design like that, much less make it so damn cool like you all do....lol

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
i do things like t shirts and cd covers also, i can also do a wallpaper but not a poster dont ask why cuz idk myself, you would think i could do a poster if i can do a wallpaper but i cant.

Untouchable

Reaction score
well why drop out...this is one battle, other things come up...dont be so sad as to drop out...try and you'll improve. thats the worst thing when people just say i cant do it before even entering.

Reaction score
i got time i will try it but dont exept it to be a good one i will try i dont want to drop out i want to stay in this league so

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
Why dont you just have ago at making a poster ? you know try ? then work your self up the rankings in the other PPV matches what will be more 1 vs 1 matches , this PPV is only to set up the start of the rankings . there is like no harm in trying this really is there after wrestle station set it all up for all the graphic makers on here.

Sorry if im sounding harsh by all that i said . i just think its bad that people are dropping out when this has been set up for you by wrestle station only for people to drop out because of the stips.

Untouchable

Reaction score
awesome....how about you soldier?

come-on don't drop out just coz you don't like the rules of 1 battle.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
:34: Meh! fuck it whatever homies count me in. :mellow:

Slash

Reaction score
I have to drop out due to personal reasons going on in my life right now. I don't have the time not commitment to put time and effort into making these. I am sorry to the judges and the maker WS. :( If it is something I can join back into later on I will no doubt. Just can't right now.

PeepShow

Well, I think Im going to have to do the same thing as Slash. First off, I just wont have as much time, considering Im going back to school tommorow, but plus, I no longer have anything to do GFX with. If I find the time, and a program, i may re-enter later on. Sorry guys :(

Weebo

Reaction score
what is it with all these guys quiting. I think they are doing this cause they are afraid of loosing