IWF GFX League "Getting Started"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Finally, everything was discussed and ended up with an agreement.

Here is the first debut show for the IWF GFX League. Here i would like to ask all applicants to show us what they are capable of in GFXing for the Judges to select which league would suit you best and help you improve too (whether its the Junior League or the Expert League).

The Applicants are as follow:

Untouchable
Smackdown Fan
Abdullah Alhajri
Jwind
Sold1er
Butters
Fatal 55
Lil Prodigy
MurderCity
Natural Disaster
TheShowstopper
Weebo
Noodle
SNACKZ
RawEnergy
PeepShow
xtremhighflyer
Slash
Kassidy
peroxwhy?gen914
Mazz
.Arv

The Storyline is.. (Credit to Butters for the first ever debut match)

Title/Theme: Generics.."Open Battle Royal Match"

TNA and WWE have joined together and are forming one big brand with one big roster, you job is to design a poster advertising this new brand with a new name, logo and show name (i.e iMPACT, RAW, SD! etc).

Size: 500x600
Deadline: (Due to some absence and i recieved some PMs that there will be some absence in this week, this open challenge will last till 22nd August)
Match results: 2 days after deadline.

Goodluck to everyone ;)

Wrestling Station

Yes PM the entries to the judges.
Addiction
TDK
WS
(Untouchable will not recieve any PM for this one as he is involved in this battle).

Untouchable

Reaction score
:( lol this should be good....hope everyone turns up

Buttersz

Reaction score
This is gonna be uber ownage.

Also with no Gin in my way, me and abdullah are headlining the next PPV for the title :w00t:

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Title/Theme: Generics.."Open Battle Royal Match"

TNA and WWE have joined together and are forming one big brand with one big roster, you job is to design a poster advertising this new brand with a new name, logo and show name (i.e iMPACT, RAW, SD! etc).

I think this really sucks for guys who have never made a poster ever befor... like me :(

I mean iv never made a poster befor so is that really fair to me?

I have to make my first ever poster up againts some guys who all they make is posters.

I think maybe there should be n alternative to this.... if you dont wanna do a poster or never done a poster then your pretty much screwed cuz we all know how good i am and i can kick ass at userbars and sigs, enough to make me an expert, but by never doing a poster befor it could come out looking like shit and i could be thrown into the junior league and if i have to make sigs and userbars in the junior league then i could dominate them. thats not really fair to the junior league is it? anyways there needs to be another Title/Theme that we can have. dont you think?

Reaction score
yeah i have never made a poster before and always ahd trouble trying and i think it would fail this one easily same with some other people who dont know or like making poster

Buttersz

Reaction score
Proper gfx battles are always actual posters. People who have experience in batteling before will back me up (addiction).

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
That maybe but i still think we need to reconsider this and make an alternative you dont want guys who are pros at sigs and userbars to make a poster and suck at it then go to the junior legue and completly kill everyone there, thats not right to them. and francly if i didnt have much practice and i was starting and someone like addiction comes into the junior league where i was that would be fair to me and would make me not wanna join the next GFX League when we had one.

think about it.. i really think you guys are making a bad call by not giving guys n alternative.

---

btw no one told me this was a "proper" gfx battle, if that was the case and all were gunna be doing is making posters then maybe someone should have said sumin and been more clear about what were gunna be doing.

Reaction score
^^diddoo man i was thinking that exact same thing but in different words and some foul language lol

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
^^ lol gotta keep it clean homie :)

PeepShow

Well guys, I would do this, but my trial of Paintshop runs out tommorow, and Ill I will have is paint, and there is no way in hell Im using paint......lol

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
i also wanna know are we doing wrestlings sigs only? cuz if so im backing out becuz you need to have a verity of challenges not one them, im also backing out if we dont have n alternative to this oppen battle royal and i know a few guys who are following my steps.

---

tell me ima quiter i could carless becuz this battle needs to be fair and open not secluted to one theme/title also shouldnt be limited to one theme you need to give atleast two choices to choose from. my oppion on this is so far i see poor decisions being made and i dont like it so think about what iv said befor you respond becuz i myself and others may be back outa this.

Untouchable

Reaction score
you cant judge like 20 people on sigs....theres not enough to them...again when theres that many people there needs to be a roughly the same themed thing for all competitors....there will be different rules for things (wrestling, music ect...)

and of corse its "proper" battling, its a league.

also you say you need versatility... then how come all you wana make is sigs, practice making some posters and enter....you will probably regret it if you dont enter.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
well im not gunna make a wrestling poster so sorry but count me out.