IWF GFX League "Getting Started"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
yeah we thought that the GFX League did get started ad know all he have is rankings tournament and you set up some shit for a title match (which never took place). You put all this work into starting a GFX League and once everyone is all ready to go and you hype how much fun it will be, you just stop ll of a sudden, just like TNA and their feuds (Eric Young/Robert Roode and Rhino/James Storm). So my question is, are we ever going to do anything in the GFX League or should they just close that whole thread space?

Wrestling Station

First of all, i couldnt view IWF for around a week i dunno if you have experienced the same problem as i did..

Second thing, yes these days the competitors most of them are not that active due to school.. thats why i wanted to give them sometime to sort their things before getting to carry on with the league.. Dont worry im sorting things these days but just waiting for the right moment to post the competition.

Weebo

Reaction score
just do it this weekend and everyone will be thrilled

Buttersz

Reaction score
I bet any money WS forgot. Just let me do it, if it goes wrong, I wont do it again, but it wont go wrong, so it dosn't matter.

Ill make a banner and everything, the matches have basically already been determined by these results, its really not hard.

Ill do one, and then WS can follow on when he has the time.

Weebo

Reaction score
Butters I will help you out if you need it. I really want to see this thing go somewhere

Wrestling Station

I bet any money WS forgot. Just let me do it, if it goes wrong, I wont do it again, but it wont go wrong, so it dosn't matter.

Ill make a banner and everything, the matches have basically already been determined by these results, its really not hard.

Ill do one, and then WS can follow on when he has the time.

Wrong bet, i actually was having difficulty to view the site due to something wrong with the server. Thats why i wasnt online for ages!!

Now im back, and yes im welcoming anythoughts and help by you Butters and Weebo. Just send me the thing before posting it and lets see how things go on.

RawEnergy

Reaction score
nevermind i figured out what was going on lol.

Untouchable

Reaction score
i thought you were already in them....go to the "challenge to snackz" topic by butters....i posted the card for the next PPv in there...if your not PM me nd i'll sort you out.