IWF E-Fed sign up for New season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
I can help write matches....?

if your willing to help thats great, will be in contact with you when matches are issued. As soon as i get access to the staff room I can start laying some plans and a date for the return of Monday Mayhem, so far we have the following people:

Adam.Freeman
Montana
Priceless Blaze
Cronulla Sharks
Quake
Connorton
Knicky
DJ primetime
Young mannie
TJ
Monkeystyle
Rod23
the hibbie wwe fan
that irish kid
D-boy

and am waiting on three people from other forums to sign up still, which i am told they will soon. so far we have 15 people, which is a solid start, hope to get the ball rolling as quickly as possible.

D-Boy

Reaction score
I can write matches as well.

connorten

Reaction score
Wow this is awesome! We are finally back and going and I hope everyone stays around. You should get a card up as soon as profiles start going up because you now have like 20 people. Also we should get some of these people back into the Be the Booker section because it is starting to build up again to!

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I posted my profile so you guys have one less person to wait for. I'm glad this efed is drawing a lot of attention and best of luck to the staff in providing an awesome efed.

Marvel26

Reaction score
Should The United Envies step foot in an IWF ring again...?

Marvel26

Reaction score
Well if this fed is going to work, may I suggest everything gets deleted? There are so many posts and threads cluttering up the place, making it very confusing!

The Ripper

Reaction score
Will be signing up soon and am willing to write any matches if needed.

Also is their any chance of the charcter reps and roster thread been cleaned up so that character reps that are taken and not being used are available again as it seems to be a fresh start to IWF E-Fed

JMay187

Reaction score
All Character Reps have been cleared and its first come first serve. As soon as you complete a profile for your superstar and you are approved by a member of staff your character rep will be updated.

Qwake

Looks like things are shaping up nicely, good job guys. Now, who is on the staff and how many members would you be looking for to have on the staff? I am interested in helping out but I know there are many others also wanting to help out with matches and whatnot so could somebody clear this up for me, thanks and keep up the good work!

Reaction score
My head is actually spinning from this place, so many threads, so clustered. I second what Marvel said.

And Yeah, I said I was behind IWE/IWF/IWGP whatever it may be called in the future 100% so I guess I'm back as well.

And I'm gonna drop down to one charecter, maybe a new one, or just pick one of the 1000 I use.