IWF E-Fed sign up for New season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
few problems with the efed mod settings at the moment, people iwll be added to the staff when they are sorted out

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
Hey, I am in another fed as well, but put me down because I want to come back home lol...The Enigma is ALIVE and BACK in business baby!!! in the IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and dig the new tron i updated as well...I like it but not as much as I like the IWF coming back to where it belongs and the crew with it.

Valentino

Reaction score
I may be interested in joining, not completely sure. I'm going to keep an eye out and see if this can jump off or not

MikeY

Reaction score
So when is this party getting started?

Reaction score
Good numbers for it, but I think I won't be accept by JMAY because my thread is easier for the booker to right but you know, I ain't going to lose it like last time because look where that left us.

Reaction score
Good numbers for it, but I think I won't be accept by JMAY because my thread is easier for the booker to right but you know, I ain't going to lose it like last time because look where that left us.

1. People really have little patience, you were just accepted not 2 seconds ago.

2. I'm not trying to be mean, but please, translate everything you just said, cause honestly I didn't understand anything out of that paragraph. I understand if you have trouble with English since your Scottish and all, but your gonna have to work on sentence structure/grammar, cause when people can't understand what they read, it frustrates them sometimes.