IWF DVD Give-A-Way Contest

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
After the contest ends we will tally up out of all of the members who entered into the contest who had the most valuable amount of posts during the month of September. We will then contact the winner of the contest and announce who he/she is and send them their DVD.

Posts will only be counted if they are of average or above quality. Spam posts will not be counted and will have a negative influence in the final decision.

Spam posts: One word posts or posts being made that require little to no thought or substance.

Axis

Reaction score
Well none of John's or Adam's posts are of average or above average quality.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I also think it's pretty fucking sad that people are only starting to post again just because of the contest. I mean yeah, it's a cool idea as a way to get activity up again, but at the same time bribing people to post is kind of gay imo.

edit- that being said, I would not mind if I did win (but I know that I'm not) and it's a cool little contest thing.

Montana

Reaction score
Am I even in the running for this thing?? I feel like i've contributed to a decent of threads, however sometimes stuff like ROH/Indy's and other areas go unnoticed.

Anyways, I'll be out of town the last few days of Sept. I think we all want the free DVD. Ha Ha.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I haven't been able to get on much, and I certainly don't care about a crappy Raw DVD, but giving away prizes seems like a pretty solid idea i'd say. (I know i'm late to the party on this so forgive me.) But again, I think maybe it would be a better idea if you gave a video game away every 4 months or something, I don't know if this has helped boost activity or not, my guess is it did for about a week and crapped out after. But that's just a suggestion if you want to run with the contest idea. You really don't have to do anything i'd say.

Axis

Reaction score
If Montana doesn't win this it would be a travesty and a far stray from the original intent of the competition. Montana's posts encourage me and others to contribute positively. Adam and John force us to shake our heads and cringe in pain at the sheer stupidity and ignorance.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Congrats to Adam for winning the contest. It was a hard decision between Adam and Montana with John in 3rd..

Status
Not open for further replies.