IWF Debate League Sign-Up

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm in as a debater and panelist. But I also agree with Beer and Monkeystyle, real debate comes from non-wrestling topics. I'd still participate in wrestling related debates, but I think you'll generate more interest in a section that is outside the realm of wrestling discussions. Because if we wanted to debate on whether or not Rey Mysterio is a good candidate for a championship run or not, we'd just make a thread in the appropriate section and go from there.

KID WITH NO PENIS

Reaction score
I would be in as a debater, but I'm on the side of the fence that would rather debate other topics, as my interest in wrestling has waned extremely.

I'd like to contribute though, so put me down as a panel candidate.

Veritas

Reaction score
- Veritas
- CMS
- monkeystyle
- Kaedon
- McFly
- MizMasta3000
- Montana
- FabulousRougeauBrother
- Beer
- John

We have 10 names confirmed as debators. If everyone on the list above is ready, we should be able to begin soon. I'll speak with TIO to get the reserve judges set for this first card and we should be able to start working on a line-up after that.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If you haven't done so already I would suggest sending a PM to everyone on the list to make sure that they are still in.

Veritas

Reaction score
The Debate League is up and ready to go. We just need debators. Check out the "Challenge a Member" forum in the Debate League section for rules and the sign-up thread if you're still interested in debating.