Is this Kurt Angle's last run?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CMS

Reaction score
Kurt said it in his comeback promo, there isn't anything left for him to accomplish in TNA. He's done it all, and now, from a personal standpoint, he's getting to complete it. He's in a storyline where he will wrestle the Power 10 and end up facing the champion (we all know Kurt will indeed beat them all), but what does it really mean? I think this is TNA's way to say goodbye to Kurt Angle. Angle is wrestling all the names that are relevant on TNA and then will end up facing the champ at BFG and winning the belt. And then what? He goes as champion facing all the names he already faced in rematches? Or he faces Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff in matches nobody wants to see? I don't think there's much more to Angle on TNA.

CMS

Reaction score
Kurt said it in his comeback promo, there isn't anything left for him to accomplish in TNA. He's done it all, and now, from a personal standpoint, he's getting to complete it. He's in a storyline where he will wrestle the Power 10 and end up facing the champion (we all know Kurt will indeed beat them all), but what does it really mean? I think this is TNA's way to say goodbye to Kurt Angle. Angle is wrestling all the names that are relevant on TNA and then will end up facing the champ at BFG and winning the belt. And then what? He goes as champion facing all the names he already faced in rematches? Or he faces Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff in matches nobody wants to see? I don't think there's much more to Angle on TNA.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Maybe at the time that Angle is the number one contender, the champion is an old friend of Angle and it creates a lot of emotion and Angle loses. He takes a bow and leaves the company... Bye bye...

-TJ-

Reaction score
Maybe at the time that Angle is the number one contender, the champion is an old friend of Angle and it creates a lot of emotion and Angle loses. He takes a bow and leaves the company... Bye bye...

CMS

Reaction score
Uhmm I could only see that happening with maybe Samoa Joe, but there's no way Joe will be champ come BFG. Or, in some horrible booking, Kurt Angle faces Hulk Hogan at the main event, Hogan loses and Angle says he can now call it a career since even if he lost, he did so to Hogan.

CMS

Reaction score
Uhmm I could only see that happening with maybe Samoa Joe, but there's no way Joe will be champ come BFG. Or, in some horrible booking, Kurt Angle faces Hulk Hogan at the main event, Hogan loses and Angle says he can now call it a career since even if he lost, he did so to Hogan.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Hopefully it is Kurts last TNA run because id love to see him have another go at the WWE. Especally with the current ever changing WWE rosters. Kurt could do alot of good for WWE and alot more good than he is doing in TNA right now. This is a good storyline though and I do see him climbing the ranks and winning the gold but I dont see him leaving anytime soon after that.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Hopefully it is Kurts last TNA run because id love to see him have another go at the WWE. Especally with the current ever changing WWE rosters. Kurt could do alot of good for WWE and alot more good than he is doing in TNA right now. This is a good storyline though and I do see him climbing the ranks and winning the gold but I dont see him leaving anytime soon after that.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Maybe if he wins the title, he loses it to someone and "retires" and passes the torch to that guy. My only guess. Then again, it is TNA afterall... >.<

-TJ-

Reaction score
Maybe if he wins the title, he loses it to someone and "retires" and passes the torch to that guy. My only guess. Then again, it is TNA afterall... >.<

Reaction score
I've said it time and time again, Kurt deserves better than TNA. He's been there long enough to realize the company is going nowhere with or without him. He's done everything, played both face and heel like 5 times each and feuded with everyone under the sun. Nice run, but time to move on. And I'm certain that if WE was willing to give Hardy that insanely relaxed schedule they'd work something out to bring Kurt back. There is literally so much for him to do and so many new faces for him to feud with. Jericho, Miz, Sheamus, Edge would easily keep him busy for the first year. Then he could turn heel and work with Rey, Taker, Cena, Bourne, Trips, Orton and so on. Just on paper they have two-three years of fresh stuff to give him since he's been gone so long and there are so many fresh faces. Mr. Angle, it's time to come home.

Reaction score
I've said it time and time again, Kurt deserves better than TNA. He's been there long enough to realize the company is going nowhere with or without him. He's done everything, played both face and heel like 5 times each and feuded with everyone under the sun. Nice run, but time to move on. And I'm certain that if WE was willing to give Hardy that insanely relaxed schedule they'd work something out to bring Kurt back. There is literally so much for him to do and so many new faces for him to feud with. Jericho, Miz, Sheamus, Edge would easily keep him busy for the first year. Then he could turn heel and work with Rey, Taker, Cena, Bourne, Trips, Orton and so on. Just on paper they have two-three years of fresh stuff to give him since he's been gone so long and there are so many fresh faces. Mr. Angle, it's time to come home.

...god...

Reaction score
Prob give someone a huge rub then leave. Not really sure who'd use it best, prob say Joe or Pope if they were like rank 1 or 2.

...god...

Reaction score
Prob give someone a huge rub then leave. Not really sure who'd use it best, prob say Joe or Pope if they were like rank 1 or 2.

CMS

Reaction score
Kurt said in an interview he was sick of wrestling the same guys in WWE over and over and over again, and said there wasn't anybody new for him to wrestle in there. It's the same scenario now in TNA. He's done everything there and on a personal level, he's wrestled everybody there. Now in WWE, you have The Miz, Evan Bourne, CM Punk, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston, The Hart Dinasty, Cody Rhodes and I am just listing guys he has never wrestled before. You get a world of options if you book him against your top names.