Is IWF your favorite forum?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

No. I have a Resident Evil forum I have been going to since 2004. It's my home.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I'll be real with this but IWF is not my fav forum this fashion and sneaker forum is my fav and it's active as hell.

xtremebadass

Dude, IWF isn't my favorite forum...it's my home. I never leave home to go to a strangers house.

Toddy

Reaction score
This i my forum for everthing apart from E-Feds in which i go on my first wrestling foum so i am only active on two forums really

Kirsty

Reaction score
IWF is becoming my second fav forum.

I thank My Matty for giving me the link here....

Thanks Mat :D

1chiban

Reaction score
To the guy that claimed that IWF isn't active - it's the most active wrestling site I've ever been on. Don't forget this is more international than some forums so, time zones affect activity quite a lot - most here are from north America so they're hours ahead of Europe

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah, this place is my favourite right now. Real active, good people and a whole bunch of noobs to bag >_>

Christian

Reaction score
nah I used to play Runescape and on my old clan forums (STILL the #1 clan in runescape) ill read their off topic/wow forums. but lately ive been coming to IWF more because most of the ppl i used to play with dont read those forums anymore :(

xtremebadass

People think IWF isn't active? I had to go onto like 4 other forums yesterday for this random reason, I had to track down somethings, and I found that IWF was more active than all of them.