Is IWF your favorite forum?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
It's becoming one of mine.

I also enjoying going on a football forum too, which I won't say the name of for obvious reasons.

1chiban

Reaction score
I think I know exactly the one you are talking about Lashley ;) Not to do with a certain football game is it?

EDIT: But this is my fave wrestling forum atm - great gfxers to help you learn your trade, good discussions and the eclectic mix of sensible people and downright nutters. Great stuff!

JC Punk

Reaction score
I used to go on a dif. forum ALL the time but now i just check on it to see peoples sigs cause they are amazing over there. But this is the only forum i always go on and am active on.

1chiban

Reaction score
Sigs aren't bad on here mind you ;)

MikeRaw

Yes.
Only wrestling forum Im on... I used to go to 5***r every once in a while, but not for at least 6 months. This one has good activity and good members.

1chiban

Reaction score
All we need now is a radio show to go along with that said forum Mike!

1chiban

Reaction score
Lashley for the love of God stop bumping babes threads. There is no real need. It will quickly become your least favourite forum if you carry on doing that mate. You still haven't got out of your old habits have you lol

The Mac

Reaction score
Umm It's not my favourite. Probably my 3rd or 4th favourite.

Wrestling Station

It's becoming one of mine.

I also enjoying going on a football forum too, which I won't say the name of for obvious reasons.
well, then why did you pay for to be a premium member on other place?
Yes.
Only wrestling forum Im on... I used to go to 5***r every once in a while, but not for at least 6 months. This one has good activity and good members.
i think we have agreed on not mentioning other forums already.
Umm It's not my favourite. Probably my 3rd or 4th favourite.
for you ofcourse, and we know why anyway.

MikeRaw

i think we have agreed on not mentioning other forums already.

Since when? Every day I see people mentioning that forum in various parts of the forum, mostly HIAT and the SB. If theres a rule, I wont do it anyways, in fact, I probably wont mention it again anyways, but everyone thats a repspected member on here knows about it, and talk about it much more than me, so I havent seen any agreement...

Wrestling Station

Since when? Every day I see people mentioning that forum in various parts of the forum, mostly HIAT and the SB. If theres a rule, I wont do it anyways, in fact, I probably wont mention it again anyways, but everyone thats a repspected member on here knows about it, and talk about it much more than me, so I havent seen any agreement
I believe This Guy mentioned that several times. Dont worry, its all good bro.