Is anybody watching "Making a Murderer"?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Watched one episode, it was interesting but idk if I really want to watch more. lol.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Interested to hear from those who think he did it. Why do you believe he did?

I've watched about 8 episodes now and I'm still in the "he didn't do it camp". I completely agree with whoever said that the documentary leads you to believe he's innocent, but if you remove yourself from that direction, you still can't help but agree with some of their points. There are so many points that make you doubt he murdered it. Hell, without any evidence in the slightest and simply basing it on a personality judgement, you can tell he isn't a genius who can clean as much of the wreckage that has seemingly been cleaned. You can tell more or less from the phone conversations he believes he is completely innocent and is being screwed yet again. He has a really low IQ so it wouldn't be hard to find someone like that out.

Brandon cannot be used as evidence either. Was it a coincidence they targeted Steven's alibi who has learning difficulties? Is it a coincidence they made sure he was not represented by legal attorney at the beginning or even from his own monther (at 16 years old)? His attorney was an absolute fucking bellend as well.

Currently, I don't think he did it. I could write why all day. However, I'm going to watch the last two episodes I have left and then whore reddit to find more out.

The documentary doesn't tell you she had told ppl he creeped her out. He private called her, pretended the car was for his sister. He is quoted while falsly imprisoned saying "all bitches must suffer for this " There is a ton if other stuff I ran into when I Googled the court transcripts. Just Google it, they got the entire thing on there.

Now. Should he have been proven guilty? No, shItty investigation, poorly handled. I don't believe brendan had anything to do with it. Dude just wanted to get out to watch wwe bro

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The documentary doesn't tell you she had told ppl he creeped her out. He private called her, pretended the car was for his sister. He is quoted while falsly imprisoned saying "all bitches must suffer for this " There is a ton if other stuff I ran into when I Googled the court transcripts. Just Google it, they got the entire thing on there.

Now. Should he have been proven guilty? No, shItty investigation, poorly handled. I don't believe brendan had anything to do with it. Dude just wanted to get out to watch wwe bro
1) the van WAS his sisters, we know because the voicemail left on the answering machine was AT barb's house and was for her.
2) He wasn't quoted anywhere but Kratz, it's all hearsay and is literal bullshit without a name.
3) She mentioned to the coworker in a different way than was spun in the media, read the transcript for that one also.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
1) the van WAS his sisters, we know because the voicemail left on the answering machine was AT barb's house and was for her.
2) He wasn't quoted anywhere but Kratz, it's all hearsay and is literal bullshit without a name.
3) She mentioned to the coworker in a different way than was spun in the media, read the transcript for that one also.
If you want him to be innocent then you can spin things anyway you want. Evidence is clearly thete, it was obtained in a sketchy way. He requested her specifically, he made calls after she shown up asking why she never came then switched it up. Look up more. I'm all for letting a man go free, I've been to jail, I hate the system, but he murdered her. He's a weird dude. Fuck him

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If you want him to be innocent then you can spin things anyway you want. Evidence is clearly thete, it was obtained in a sketchy way. He requested her specifically, he made calls after she shown up asking why she never came then switched it up. Look up more. I'm all for letting a man go free, I've been to jail, I hate the system, but he murdered her. He's a weird dude. Fuck him
I am going off the transcripts, and you are adding to your argument that I just refuted. He called and used *67, I saw that. I don't think he is completely innocent, but Brendan is.

Do you think he was proven guilty? I just try to put myself in his shoes, clearly a grip of the evidence is fabricated, and to top it off the press release from Kratz gave 0% chance of looking innocent in the eyes of the public your jury is being chosen from. He needs a new trial, and the prosecution should have to prove it, I doubt they need all the BS extra's for it, but with this circus who knows.

What is most important is the people who were being deposed in his former suit be put on the stand again and charged themselves, as 2 have already admitted guilt in at least one case recently in their interviews via magazines.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I am going off the transcripts, and you are adding to your argument that I just refuted. He called and used *67, I saw that. I don't think he is completely innocent, but Brendan is.

Do you think he was proven guilty? I just try to put myself in his shoes, clearly a grip of the evidence is fabricated, and to top it off the press release from Kratz gave 0% chance of looking innocent in the eyes of the public your jury is being chosen from. He needs a new trial, and the prosecution should have to prove it, I doubt they need all the BS extra's for it, but with this circus who knows.

What is most important is the people who were being deposed in his former suit be put on the stand again and charged themselves, as 2 have already admitted guilt in at least one case recently in their interviews via magazines.

They somehow proved enough to convince some ppl he was guilty, and I do believe he did it. I said he deserves a retrial, especially brendan, who I think is slow, and not capable of it without influence from avery. Brendan was the real disaster here, not avery