Is anybody watching "Making a Murderer"?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Curious. Watched two episodes of it and currently think I'm the best detective on the planet.
From Wi, saw it the first day. Check out the subreddit, they actually have a lot of great threads and information for both sides - you should watch the full Doc first as most of it would be spoilers.
It was an interesting take on Aids' family to say the least.
Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'll watch all of them and then get involved in the deep shit. I have, however, watched a couple recent news interviews with the defense attorneys who claim there is information missing from the documentaries. Not too keen on that.

Without spoilers and such, what do you guys think? Did he murder Teresa or not?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I think the point of the documentary is the proof of guilt. I don't think it's close. Also keep off some of the news if you can, a LOT of the sweaty shit you read about has been far passed debunked. Enjoy the documentary and then dig in, the media split has been as opposed to each other as far as guilt/innocence.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
The whole series makes you feel like he's innocent, they sorta point you in that direction. From their standpoint it does make me feel like he's innocent, but I'd want to read into both sides more to fully give my opinion.

I do however think that
*spoiler*
Brandon, the slow kid that gets introduced a couple episodes in, is completely innocent.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I saw a 90 second trailer and felt I had the gist. Why is it 10 eps? An hour doc could have covered that shit lol

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I saw a 90 second trailer and felt I had the gist. Why is it 10 eps? An hour doc could have covered that shit lol
it uses parts of like 140 hours of trials over a span of 23+ years, with the last decade involved in one episode. You should be better than deciding anything on a 90 second trailer. Look at how many shit movies have had amazing trailers. Check it out, read into it before deciding, go to IMDB or Rottentomatoes ask your friends etc. It's a great documentary that is biased in the defendants behavior, but the main points on the story are how fucked up the justice system was and has been allowed to be...all the Way around the WI courts. I would bet you are juiced after the end of the 2nd episode. You make the bet bro.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
it uses parts of like 140 hours of trials over a span of 23+ years, with the last decade involved in one episode. You should be better than deciding anything on a 90 second trailer. Look at how many shit movies have had amazing trailers. Check it out, read into it before deciding, go to IMDB or Rottentomatoes ask your friends etc. It's a great documentary that is biased in the defendants behavior, but the main points on the story are how fucked up the justice system was and has been allowed to be...all the Way around the WI courts. I would bet you are juiced after the end of the 2nd episode. You make the bet bro.
I'll watch an ep but again this content isn't interesting enough for me to be gung ho about 20 hours of that shit

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Heard about this, didn't even know what it was about until now. I might check it out.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Watched it, think he did it. Poor investigation, deserves retrial, especially brendan
Interested to hear from those who think he did it. Why do you believe he did?

I've watched about 8 episodes now and I'm still in the "he didn't do it camp". I completely agree with whoever said that the documentary leads you to believe he's innocent, but if you remove yourself from that direction, you still can't help but agree with some of their points. There are so many points that make you doubt he murdered it. Hell, without any evidence in the slightest and simply basing it on a personality judgement, you can tell he isn't a genius who can clean as much of the wreckage that has seemingly been cleaned. You can tell more or less from the phone conversations he believes he is completely innocent and is being screwed yet again. He has a really low IQ so it wouldn't be hard to find someone like that out.

Brandon cannot be used as evidence either. Was it a coincidence they targeted Steven's alibi who has learning difficulties? Is it a coincidence they made sure he was not represented by legal attorney at the beginning or even from his own monther (at 16 years old)? His attorney was an absolute fucking bellend as well.

Currently, I don't think he did it. I could write why all day. However, I'm going to watch the last two episodes I have left and then whore reddit to find more out.

Reactions: Aids Johnson