Introducing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
So. What's everyone doing this Summer?

Does anyone have any plans for this Summer?

I'm going to Pittsburgh in June to visit my family and go see a professional Baseball game which will be fun, then in July i'm going to the Arlington National Cemetery because I think my Grandpa wants to go and I think his captain is buried their. Then the hole month of August I will be in North Carolina with my family visiting my brother and possibly go to the Atlantic Beach. I guess I will be looking forward for this Summer and I hope this time I will stay out of trouble lol.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Good that you get to do alot of travel. I wont do much of any traveling this year may-be next year perhaps. This summer looks to suck like never before, unless something spectacular happens it looks pretty lame. Ill probaly just hang with mt girl, and some friends, make a living. and ge some stuff done around my house. Nothing Great.

Lucid

Reaction score
Remodeling my bathroom, and also building a room in the basement.No other plans really at this time.

Reaction score
Well summer vacation here stars March to 2nd week of June so summer's almost over :( . But what i've done are play basketball for the tournament here.. Most of the time i just go out with my girlfriend and friends . .

C4

Ummm...
First, I will go to Toronto to visit Family, and well build a new home in Toronto.

Infernalblaze

Reaction score
hanging with friends and family liek every summer. then going to Cali for two weeks thanks to the Marine Corps Reserve lol

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I live in Pittsburgh KOFK, if you are ever around Robinson stop in at Sapporo Hibachi steakhouse, I am a chef there.

I am going on vacation from June 2nd-June 10th to North Carolina, thats about all I have planned.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I am considering going away for the Summer, but the only place that sounds even remotely appealing right about now are Antarctica and Siberia.

Though, tbh, I have always wanted to visit Russia. I dunno, I may go somewhere I may not.

Truth

Reaction score
Lol you crack me up MS

I have nothing planned for this summer...besides a little uhhhh uhhhh, goin to the gym, hangin out with my friends, playin video games, watchin movies, sleep, and work so i can get money to buy some crap

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I'd love to go to Alaska during the time of the year when it is dark all the time.... ya I like it when it's dark outside or when it rains in the daytime... don't fucking judge me :(.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'd love to go to Alaska during the time of the year when it is dark all the time.... ya I like it when it's dark outside or when it rains in the daytime... don't fucking judge me :(.

Alaska would be one of the options too. I want to see Denali and try a summer climb(relatively easier)

Also, 24 hour a day darkness would be pretty cool. For a little while at least. Knowing I got to leave eventually would make a huge difference.

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah that'd be badass 24 hour a day darkness for spurts dont know if I'd wanna live permanently in it but a visit would be awesome

Reaction score
Summer? If by June/July you mean summer, then not too much.

Uni, lots of uni. Get to see a REAL good friend of mine, she's visitting on her break. Yeh Ive got uni all through June/July, our breaks fall in May and Sept. at my uni, so no real plans.

Its winter down here in June/July too, and its my b'day end of june! :)

the dark knight

depends on grades but, i think ill take a eurotrip. ( italy, greece, turkeyand spain ).