Introducing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I will be getting my coaching badges in Rugby League & Badminton and basketball.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
yeah that'd be badass 24 hour a day darkness for spurts dont know if I'd wanna live permanently in it but a visit would be awesome

living in a climate with 24 hours of darkness can make you SAD if you aren't used to it....

*SAD= Seasonal Affective Disorder

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
I'm going to Miramichi, New Brunswick to go on a fishing trip....I go every year it's actually really fun.

xtremebadass

I am getting my first summer job, building computers with my brother, so I won't be on as much come summer, but I will always find my way back here one way or another.

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
^^ Damn please don't mention building computers....that's all my brother does even though he's actually not a geek....but there's computer parts all over the damn house LoL

xtremebadass

well my bro goes to a warehouse and builds em, pretty decent job considering he didnt even go to college and he landed the job, plus he is getting me in there, no college waisting my life now! gunna climb the corporate ladder without college, but i really dont wanna build computers, its family pressure

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
^^ It's actually really fun though, I help my brother out sometimes even though I'm getting sick doing it....I even kinda get sick just typing on my key board :p

-R3-

Reaction score
Wait for my exam results, flirt like a bish with this girl I know, and finally if I am feeling lame start WoW only because my gay friend wants me to give up Runescape (another queer game) for it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Montreal is shit tons of fun.

Hit the biosphere, and La Ronde for sure.

Toronto, surprisingly I haven't spent much time there, but the Ontario Science Museum is a riot too.