Internet troll's new video

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The same account that uploaded the "Rosa Mendes stripping" video is WWE confirmed? I have hard time seeing that.

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
I am seriously having this doubts about it being fake. Anyone who remembers The Undertaker's return promo from 2012, can see the similarities, even f it is a a bit of similarities.

Stopspot

Reaction score
PSachkovsky said:
I am seriously having this doubts about it being fake. Anyone who remembers The Undertaker's return promo from 2012, can see the similarities, even f it is a a bit of similarities.

So WWE makes an account that posts faked nude videos of their divas?

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
So WWE makes an account that posts faked nude videos of their divas?

You're forgetting it's PG, they aren't really that 'nude' as you make it sounds. It's not like we seen all the genitals, that you can say they were nude. And just for the hell of it, WWE have been doing load of shit in the past, can't really take away the chance that this is a WWE made account.

If they can go on and make a 'fake heart attack' angle with Heyman mocking Lawler, I don't really see why they couldn't pull of something like this.

Stopspot

Reaction score
PSachkovsky said:
You're forgetting it's PG, they aren't really that 'nude' as you make it sounds. It's not like we seen all the genitals, that you can say they were nude. And just for the hell of it, WWE have been doing load of shit in the past, can't really take away the chance that this is a WWE made account.

If they can go on and make a 'fake heart attack' angle with Heyman mocking Lawler, I don't really see why they couldn't pull of something like this.
You are missing the points. The women in those videos aren't the divas. They are fakes. WWEAnnonymousCAM is a troll. Rosa Mendes almost got Maddox fired when Annonymouscam faked being Brad Maddox due to posting a faked video of her "stripping".

Video editing in todays society is fairly easy. There are tons of college courses for it and internet tutorials. If WWEAnnonymousCAM was legit it would have been acknowledged by the WWE. It is not.

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
You are missing the points. The women in those videos aren't the divas. They are fakes. WWEAnnonymousCAM is a troll. Rosa Mendes almost got Maddox fired when Annonymouscam faked being Brad Maddox due to posting a faked video of her "stripping".

Video editing in todays society is fairly easy. There are tons of college courses for it and internet tutorials. If WWEAnnonymousCAM was legit it would have been acknowledged by the WWE. It is not.

So, your only problem is basicaly the WWE not acknowledging it, right? And about the women in those videos, sure, they are fakes. But don't you believe for a moment that maybe, it's still a work by the WWE?

Stopspot

Reaction score
PSachkovsky said:
So, your only problem is basicaly the WWE not acknowledging it, right? And about the women in those videos, sure, they are fakes. But don't you believe for a moment that maybe, it's still a work by the WWE?
This is not a work by the WWE. It's a fairly well known internet troll. He's been doing this for years. If this was a work by the WWE it would have pay off. None of the videos he has made has had that (and he/they have been doing this for about 3 years). The only thing they succeeded with was getting Maddox in trouble due to them faking that they were him for a while.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Couldn't really care for an evil character, but we are do for one since Kane is basically the only one left & I wouldn't call him evil.

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
This is not a work by the WWE. It's a fairly well known internet troll. He's been doing this for years. If this was a work by the WWE it would have pay off. None of the videos he has made has had that (and he/they have been doing this for about 3 years). The only thing they succeeded with was getting Maddox in trouble due to them faking that they were him for a while.

Alright, I agree. But, explain me how come the WWE didn't take down his 'website' and his youtube channels and all that stuff that he's been doing?

Ironman666

Jobber
Reaction score
Someone suggested on the comments that it may be Sting

How fucking good would that be if it was Sting

acailler

Reaction score
Considering it takes you to a streaming/news website....

Destorys the whole thing!!

http://wwetheshield.wix.com/wweanonymouscam

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
What if that is the purpose? What if he IS made to be a phony, and turns out to be real and surprises us all.

:notsure:

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
As much as everything points to it being fake, there's a huge part of me that would love for something dark as hell to come and shake things up. Not saying I don't like the way things are currently but something totally unexpected would be awesome, just this once!

Stopspot

Reaction score
PSachkovsky said:
Alright, I agree. But, explain me how come the WWE didn't take down his 'website' and his youtube channels and all that stuff that he's been doing?

My guess: They don't care. It's extra publicity but at the same time such a small speck on their map of interests.