Internet troll's new video

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score

He did a new video..

So, it's not about if he's fake or real, but think about that character he is portraying in the video.

A new evil gimmick. To me it looks badass.

Do you think it a gimmick like that will work? Would you enjoy a new evil superstar?

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
WWE Anonymous Cam

Now before you go all fake and stuff, I just put it here, because it seems to be weird as hell. And to me it doesn't seem fake.

There are two videos put out there by this youtube account.

This video was posted 3 days ago:

And this one was posted 10 hours ago:

So the question remains: What is this? Is this a troll act? Is this fake? Does it have anything to do with Brad Maddox?

BTW, if you go to his channel it says "WWE Confirmed Channel".

So, what gives?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
RE: WWE Anonymous Cam

PSachkovsky said:
Now before you go all fake and stuff, I just put it here, because it seems to be weird as hell. And to me it doesn't seem fake.

There are two videos put out there by this youtube account.

This video was posted 3 days ago:

And this one was posted 10 hours ago:

So the question remains: What is this? Is this a troll act? Is this fake? Does it have anything to do with Brad Maddox?

Whoa, that was fuckin' tight as hell man. I have no idea what it could mean, but when I see "EVIL" I think taker.

EDIT- What if it was someone watching all of the stuff with the heels and is coming back to even the playing field?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
WWE Anonymous Cam

Fake is fake. This is the same troll who made fake videos of divas stripping.

Also already a thread on this. Merging.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
WWE Anonymous Cam

http://wweforums.net/thread-19187.html

Pretty much posted and discussed.. Read the thread and you'll find your answers.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I didn't realise it was a "WWE confirmed channel". Though I am convinced if this were real WWE would do more to promote these vignettes and not rely on internet fans finding this by chance.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Jose Tortilla said:
I would like to have some Evil shit in WWE again too.:damnn:

I was hoping it was someone seeing everything that was going down with the Shield and coming back to even the playing field. I'm now thinking too much into it. lol

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I didn't realise it was a "WWE confirmed channel". Though I am convinced if this were real WWE would do more to promote these vignettes and not rely on internet fans finding this by chance.

:damnn:

Dammit! Why don't you read the OP?:mad2:

It's about the portrayed character, would you like it? How would you book him? Etc............

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Well more users were concerned with whether it was real or fake, so I thought I'd way my opinion in.

As for the gimmick, I have said for months now that WWE needs an evil gimmick. Though I would want nobody other than Dean Ambrose to portray it at the moment.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Well more users were concerned with whether it was real or fake, so I thought I'd way my opinion in.

As for the gimmick, I have said for months now that WWE needs an evil gimmick. Though I would want nobody other than Dean Ambrose to portray it at the moment.

Yeah okay, but Ambrose is in the game right now.. He debuted, everyone knows who he is and what he is about..

So it won't work right now.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
How? If anything it is the complete opposite. No one really knows The Shield at all.

This. The Shield is a gimmick upon a gimmick. You can see slight traces of their pre-shield gimmicks underneath the shield gimmick if you look close enough. But to notice that you need to have watched them before main roster.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Wasn't there a guy who wore a hockey mask in the indies who they signed recently? The name escapes me currently.

Wait turns out it was Jackson Andrews and he was released

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkkNmweNowU[/yt]