Instant Turn-offs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
I actually don't mind bro - I sometimes smoke myself, although not a smoker.

Hey - there's worse fetishes. At least I'm not a furry, or an adult baby *shudder*

Please tell me you're not one of *those* straight-edge types...

Andy

Reaction score
I actually don't mind bro - I sometimes smoke myself, although not a smoker.

Hey - there's worse fetishes. At least I'm not a furry, or an adult baby *shudder*

Please tell me you're not one of *those* straight-edge types...

I am, but only when it comes to my significant other.

scottcs88

Reaction score
my absolute Turn off is
1. Daddy's girl. basically never got woken up to reality and expects daddy and everyone to do things for them. Not going to happen
2. Complete bitch. I am sorry but Attitude is a def turn off . if she's a bitch then not even going to talk to her.

Pete

Reaction score
Daddy's girls are fun, in a way. I don't like girls who won't let me have my life independent from them, or try to change who I am. That is an instant break-up. Sadly, that's what most girls are like...

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Controlling women, women who smoke. Completely Blue to the point where you question if they are special. (I don't mean actually mentally challenged, you know what I mean!) I hate women who take everything so seriously. Constantly say they aren't pretty, or obsess over their looks. Judgmental of everybody around them.

I prefer down to earth girls, who can take a joke, and dish them back out.

Edgeomatic

Reaction score
Too much make up, anyone that has my moms name/looks like my mom. Slobs, but I dont mind how sweats look on women sometimes. Coloured hair on black women. Of course, there can be exceptions, Beyonce seems to look alright with her hair coloured.

Ryan

Reaction score
I am, but only when it comes to my significant other.

That's a bit hypocritical. I don't drink or smoke myself. The smoking is just bad for you and drinking just leads to bad decisions if done in excess. Not saying that all people who drink make bad decisions, but people my age tend to. If a girl drinks, like I said, that's fine with me as long as she isn't a raging alcoholic.

my absolute Turn off is
1. Daddy's girl. basically never got woken up to reality and expects daddy and everyone to do things for them. Not going to happen
2. Complete bitch. I am sorry but Attitude is a def turn off . if she's a bitch then not even going to talk to her.

Agreed on both points. Daddy's girls are extremely annoying and no one likes a snooty girl who is into herself.

Controlling women, women who smoke. Completely Blue to the point where you question if they are special. (I don't mean actually mentally challenged, you know what I mean!) I hate women who take everything so seriously. Constantly say they aren't pretty, or obsess over their looks. Judgmental of everybody around them.

I prefer down to earth girls, who can take a joke, and dish them back out.

I also can't stand girls who pretend to be stupid when they really aren't. If you are a smart girl, act like it and if you're a smart, beautiful girl, why aren't you proud of that?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Smoking is the biggest turn off. I'm fine with them drinking, though I don't myself

I also can't stand girls who pretend to be stupid when they really aren't. If you are a smart girl, act like it and if you're a smart, beautiful girl, why aren't you proud of that?

Oh man, I hate this, and half the time it's so obvious.

Pete

Reaction score
What's with everyone hating on smokers? I feel so alone...*whimpers*

Seriously, though, it's mad sexy. Especially if it's a leggy blonde in a short dress at the club...yum.

As for playing dumb, the REALLY smart girls will know how to trick you into thinking they're dumb. Think about it ;)

Vivido

Reaction score
I used to say kissing a smoker would be a like kissing an ashtray, but I've gone past that.

Chicks that have slept with my mates bugs me a bit, but I've looked past that a few times when I've being drunk or if they have been really worth it.

Andy

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess it is a bit hypocritical, but who really cares. It's my business. It's only one aspect of her life too. Not like I restrict her from doing anything else.

Deuce

Reaction score
Seeing your gf kick someone in the balls.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
your turnoffs are pointless, Deuce.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
What's with everyone hating on smokers? I feel so alone...*whimpers*

Seriously, though, it's mad sexy. Especially if it's a leggy blonde in a short dress at the club...yum.

As for playing dumb, the REALLY smart girls will know how to trick you into thinking they're dumb. Think about it ;)

I can't stand the smell of fresh smoke on their clothes. It's just gross man.

Pete

Reaction score
For me, it's the fact that when I do smoke my fingers stink for hours afterwards. That's about it though.