Instant Turn-offs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vivido

Reaction score
So today in my whirlwind crazy adventure of a life I came across a very attractive young lady, we got talking, I was pretty excited about talking to her because she was smoking hot, I introduced my self, she done the same, turns out her name is Amanda, which happens to be the same name as my sister, bugger I thought, no sex for me with this girl she has my sisters name. Still I checked her ass out the whole time I was near her. I'm sure I would be banging her right now if it wern't for that small fact, the reason I'm not has nothing to do with her being a hot 18 year old and me being a slightly overweight 26yr old, honest ;).

So what things have prevented you from taking a first encounter any futher? I'm looking more for actual stories rather than examples of things that may make you steer clear.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I don't have any stories cause it's always been good for me. Heh heh.

Vivido

Reaction score
I don't have any stories cause it's always been good for me. Heh heh.

You've slept with every girl you have ever talked to? I'm impressed.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well that's not the goal. That would sound like I'm just using them and I refuse to do that. Some of them are my absolute best friends.

I could go on some long spill about how women are not just sex objects and the such but I don't think there is a need for that.

But yeah to answer your question I don't go lookin to talk to every woman just to sleep with them. That's stupid.

Last edited:

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
The only turn off I had is when the chick was hiding fat behind her shirt. Do not want!

Deuce

Reaction score
When girls stuff their bras, that's just ridiculous.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
1. I was hooking up with a girl in my room one time and we were making out, as i was slowly moving my hand down her pants i felt the hairs on her pussy and it was on the level of an Afro. i don't mind hair downstairs but this was on some next level hood black man Afro man hair.

2. Another time i was hooking up this girl and he had a lip piercing. She started to blow me and the lip piercing to stuck on my pubic hair. Me had to call her friend who was downstairs. to cut the hair own. So if you have piercings on your face i don't even look at you, unless its a tongue piercing.

that's all i can think of right now.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Okay that first story did remind me of the one time I was completely turned off. To the point that... well I had my hand down there and she wanted sex but I absolutely refused to do it.

I had my hand in her pants and it was after work and things were going fine but... my fingers got caught in her hair. Yeah my fingers literally got stuck in her hair. She had way too much hair down there. Not only that but that thing was so wide... my fingers could fit in there as well as hers.

Ummm eww :p

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Bitchiness is a massive mood killer my ex did a lot of bitching about her best friend it was that bad I went home I was gonna be her first too.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Cant stand dumb girls, like the "omg I dont even know where America is on this map lol" ones.

Let me tell you a story, this one time, my friends sister, (who happens to be stunningly fit with big tits but a tad chubby) I could sense she was on it. So I was macking on her and all was good. Then she opened her fucking mouth and played dumb bitch 101. "has Halloween ever been on Friday 13th? That would be scary lol!"

Yeah, fuck you 'k?

Also, shit tattoos are insta-turn-offs, especially on the tits.

Vivido

Reaction score
Oh god boob tats are horrid, one of my best mates is gonna marry this dumb cow next year, she has a horrible streched dolphin on her poor excuse for boobs.

They expect me to go to Rarotonga for it to, like I can afford to go to a wedding of someone I don't even like.......

Vivido

Reaction score
1. I was hooking up with a girl in my room one time and we were making out, as i was slowly moving my hand down her pants i felt the hairs on her pussy and it was on the level of an Afro. i don't mind hair downstairs but this was on some next level hood black man Afro man hair.

2. Another time i was hooking up this girl and he had a lip piercing. She started to blow me and the lip piercing to stuck on my pubic hair. Me had to call her friend who was downstairs. to cut the hair own. So if you have piercings on your face i don't even look at you, unless its a tongue piercing.

that's all i can think of right now.

There's a pretty big typo in that second story there. Or perhaps it's not a typo?

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
There's a pretty big typo in that second story there. Or perhaps it's not a typo?

bro you wanted real.

Chicks with shot hair is a turn off for me, Getting really drunk one time and tapping a chick from behind. And i thought it was a male. Feet as well that makes me sick maybe cause one of my ex's had these really dry feet. To the point that i have my socks on all the time and i ask girls to leave their socks on.