Indy Night #2 - Lets watch DGUSA Heat 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yeah something seems to not be working. I'm gonna try with another file and see if that is the issue.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Seabs put on the next show in the DGUSA line up. Is it working for you? I think the issue was file size.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Then it was the file size. Dontaku was 4 hours +. We'll do DGUSA instead. Sorry El Duderino

Stopspot

Reaction score
This match is gonna be stiff as fuck. Ki is one of those wannabe MMA fighters and Fish has a legit MMA career.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I am a bit sad that Fish went to ROH and thus stopped working for Gabe. He was one of the guys pushing for a Evolve title belt and would have been a good first champion. But I am happy for him going to ROH, finding gold quickly and making okay money.

Stopspot

Reaction score
lol gut Punch. Nice to see Fish showing some personality.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Tenzan and Kojima <3

Dontaku is sadly not happening. The file size was too big for the streaming service to handle. We'll do that once the file has been cut into parts. We'll be doing a Gabe event instead tonight as compensation. Sowwy :sad:

I wanted to see Dontaku so bad.