Indy Night #2 - Lets watch DGUSA Heat 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
That would be one ugly baby, but with an impressive beard (inherited from seabs of course).

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Ill show up when JoeRulz is involved.

Nah, already watched the show, two weeks ago, and while it was good, it was two steps down from the previous big NJPW shows, quality wise. The undercard was fun, though, and Shinskay/Shelton was a huge letdown... but not because of Shelton, go figure.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Nah, already watched the show, two weeks ago, and while it was good, it was two steps down from the previous big NJPW shows, quality wise. The undercard was fun, though, and Shinskay/Shelton was a huge letdown... but not because of Shelton, go figure.

How'd you rank Okada vs Suzuki, the MOTYC people are saying it is or what?

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Copy/paste from my elsewhere post:

Eh, this was good, I guess, but yet disappointing considering it’s a PPV main event and an Okada title match. This was definitely the worst IWGP HW title bout since Tanahashi/Marufuji, and one of the worst main events in the promotion this year. Suzuki was actually damn fine here, he was very dominant, confident and believable on offense, but Okada was mostly unbearable with his faux and annoying fighting spirit and questionable selling. He has become a hot/cold guy this year, performance wise. Also, the booking of the Sleepers didn’t help either, it was poorly done. Like I already said, this was a good match, but needed to be much better considering their awesome clash from February, and New Japan’s hot streak of great main events.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Well i cant show up until you do, joe. Think of me next time you want to watch something before SeabsSpot makes a thread about it here.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
is it tonight? might watch

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
where can i watch?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@JoeRulz YOU GONNA BE HERE!? ARE YOU AROUND BRO? we should all skype chat with mics.

Seabs you on xbl yet?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
XBL.png
xbl 2.png

Reactions: leojay

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Less than a minute away. Japanfags! Start your engines!