In Character Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the Reaper

Reaction score
The Reaper is shown sitting in the rafters wearing his usual face paint, a black do rag with a red R on it, a red t shirt, a black biker vest, a spiked wrist bracelet on his right wrist, a black watch on his left wrist, black jeans with chains hanging on his right leg, and his black and white shoes, he had been sitting in the rafters the whole time and he had witnessed what happened in the ring earlier.

Clark Miller

Reaction score
Chaos New Gimmick

Cut to Scene in dark hallway. All you can make of is the Shadow of Chaos, he is seen with a book by his side.

Tonight, a new element should crash through the WKF arena. The Book of Chaos will summon an unstoppable force. A force so unpredictable. The Book of chaos shall summon, the Chaotic Crippler. Chaos!

The light flashes and you see just a glimpse of his face.

In the ring tonight, Chaos will win, and celebrate with the Elder Society.

His voice gets quiet and he begins to speak in latin.

O di Chaos dimitte me spiritus acciperet corpus meum, animam meam a me in gloria.
Translated: Ye Gods of Chaos, Let me your spirits take over my body, my soul, let me leave in glory.

Chaos closes his book, and dissapears into darkness.

FADE OUT​