In Character Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Draven

Reaction score
Okay mother fuckers time for playing is over the ramapge title and its true holder are here and there is nothing not a fucking thing that can stop me

Oh disturbed i want to claim my spot back on creative if thats alright with you

The Boondocks

Reaction score
Charlie White is backstage, watching Mr. Bobby Beach's "promo." He simply chimes in after it's done and has this to say to himself, and the camera that views him...

Mr. Bobby Beach, huh? The Beach Terror? Well, if you think you're so big, tough, and great, how about you prove it in the ring, rather than talk big? I beat JT Evans and retired him form in ring action. I'm going to beat his "boss man" Nick Taylor this week. What do you say, I go 3 for 3 and put you away next week? How about it, slick?

Ben

Reaction score
Eric Snow is sitting backstage and has requested a camera crew for a interview:

I signed with WKF recently and yes I know I'm the new kid on the block. People are going to want me to pay my dues, earn my stripes, move up the so called ladder. What I say to that is, f#@! it, I came here to be the best and beat the best, and I don't have time to be squashing a bunch of jobbers in hopes of getting my big shot. Looking at the clock on the wall right now, you know what time it is.....it's my time, the past is the past, and the future is the X FACTOR. I want a match and I want it against a top flight star, and if management isn't going to give it to me I'm going to get it myself. So take notice WKF, I'm here to make a impact and I'm willing to take on anyone that has the balls to step into the ring with me. This isn't a threat it's a promise, move aside cause this is the start of a new era.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
1rwxgp.jpg

Mr. Bobby Beach is backstage screwing around when he hears the comments from earlier that Charlie White made and after the way he got into his face on Rampage. Since the only way this can be seen is via camera, Beach takes full advantage and goes all in. He decides to say a few words.

Bobby Beach: Get in my face? My face? I ain't going to sit back and let anyone try to take away anything from Mr. Bobby Beach. That includes you Charlie White. I am the new edition around here, the hot commodity as some would say. Hell, I'd say. I am a breath of crisp ocean air on a cool, summer morning. You just want to lay around on a beach towel all day as beach babes gawk and talk about you. It's glorious where I come from... Can you even comprehend this? Wanna start something with me, huh?

Beach getting a little more riled up now continues to send a message to White.

Bobby Beach: I think you are underestimating me. New guy can't cut it... Well if you want a match to get rid me so be it, but what happens when I flip the tables and show you what this piece of meat is capable of. I can go toe to toe with the best and you want be my first victim. I hope you like being torn limb for limb like a shark victim because that is what my intentions are. Nobody gets in the way of me and my good looks without paying the ultimate price. Yikes!

Bobby Beach seems to have calmed down a bit for the time being.

Bobby Beach: So since you won't get outta my way. I am going to stay in yours. You want to fight next week on Rampage. Be my guest, don't sweat, don't regret... The last thing you'll see me is holding my breath. I don't stand around for nothing. Your own on, bruh. So surf's UP, you better have your boogie boards ready.

Beach seems satisfied with himself until he looks at his bag. He sees his beach towel away from it and a pile of remastered Beach Boy CDs littered on it. He can't believe his eyes. Someone was tampering with his stuff. He is livid.

Bobby Beach: This can't be happening... Oh my god, this can't be happening. If this was the work of you White, you better just be glad you didn't break these CDs. They are collectors items.... good thing I don't carry my snow globes and ocean animal figurines with me because this would be another world of pain for you, buster...

Beach is still distraught, but needs to get his mind focused as he cleans up his things and heads out of the building. Need some box wine on this hot summer day and some beach babes to keep him company. Yeah, that will get his mind straight.

Until next time.

the Reaper

Reaction score
Its 11:20pm at night and a big white house is shown with the porch light on, suddenly a figure of a man is shown walking toward the house, the camera shows the front of the man and reveals him to be none other then Ryan the Reaper Robinson, he is wearing his normal face paint, a black dorag with a red R on it, a red t shirt, a black biker vest, a spiked wrist bracelet on his right wrist, a black watch on his left wrist, black jeans with chains hanging on his right leg and black and white shoes, he goes up to the house and walks up the 3 steps and he is on the front porch, infront of the front door there is a brown rug with the words Brooks Family written in black on it, the Reaper knocks on the door and a man who looks kinda like Chuck Norris answers the door and looks at Reaper with a annoyed look on his face, the man is wearing a plain white t shirt, blue jeans, and brown cowboy boots.

mystery man: ahhhh, what the fuck do you want?

The Reaper looks at the man with a very seriouse look on his face.

the Reaper: John, where is Bella?

Johnny Brooks: Bella is dead Ryan.

The Reaper gets a pissed look on his face.

the Reaper: NO SHE AINT!!! I HEARD RUMORS THAT SHE IS STILL ALIVE!!! AND YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS!!! ALISYN TOLD ME YOU KNOW!!!.

Johnny Brooks has a really pissed look on his face and is almost crying.

Johnny Brooks: MY DAUGHTER IS DEAD RYAN AND THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY!!! SHE IS BURRIED AT THE WINCHESTER CEMETARY!!! YOU SEEN THEM BURRY HER DAMNIT!!! YOU WERE AT THE DAMN FUNERAL!!!.

Johnny goes to shut the door but the Reaper stops him by putting his foot in the way.

the Reaper: NO SHE AINT DEAD!!! THAT WAS A WAX FIGURE OF HER!!! YOU FAKED HER DEATH!!! I DONT KNOW HOW OR WHERE YOU GOT THE MONEY TO HAVE A WAX FIGURE OF HER MADE BUT YOU DID!!!.

???: John, just let him come in and have a seat.

The Reaper looks behind John and see's a woman sitting in a love seat in a living room, she is Bella's mom, John opens the door and invites the Reaper in, the Reaper walks in and looks around the room as it has been a while since he has been in the house, the carpet is brown, the walls are a bright blue color, there is a big TV, a brown couch, a brown chair, a brown recliener a brown love seat and a coffee table, the Reaper has a seat on the couch and rocks back and forth.

the Reaper: I just want to know where my Bella is, is that too much to ask?

Bella's mom: Ryan, its a long story dear, but your right, the dead body at the funeral was a waxed figure.

The Reaper looks at them with a sad and confused look.

the Reaper: Well why did you guys fake her death?

Johnny Brooks: Well, having a *thinks of the right word to say* dark magician as our daughters boyfriend is not exactly the best and we couldnt get her to leave you and she started getting into black magic and doing stuff like that and a governement aggent came to our door 1 day and said he has noticed you and believes you are somewhat a threat to a girl like Bella, and we mentioned that Bella wont leave you because she loves you too much, and he suggested that Bella be locked up and kept asleep and away from you and that we fake her death where you wont look for her, so the gas station robbery, the funeral, her death, it was just all a lie set up by the government that we agreed on.

the Reaper: And why are you guys telling me the truth now?

Johnny and Bella's mom look down with sad looks on there faces

Johnny Brooks: Well, you dont seem to be giving up on finding her, you 2 were happy together, and we have her locked in a room and on medication that is keeping her asleep so obviously i guess there is a huge possibility that you love her more then we do.

the Reaper: So, which hospital is hse hid in?

Bella's mom: Saint Joseph hospital over in Lexington.

The Reaper putsd a big smile on his face.

the Reaper: Then thats where I'm going.

The Reaper stands up and Bella's mom gives him a hug, Johnny shakes his hand and Reaper walks toward the door.

Johnny Brooks: Wait! Ryan, take good care of my baby girl.

The Reaper smiles and puts a slight smile on his face.

the Reaper: I will, dont worry.

The Reaper leaves the house and walks into the street and dissapears and the camera fades to black.

the Reaper

Reaction score
Its 6:44pm on a wendsday night and the camera shows a elevator with a gold sign on the wall next to it that says ''Saint Joseph Hospital'' written in black, there is noone around untill someone appears infront of the camera, its the Reaper, he is wearing his normal facepaint, his black dorag with the red R on it, his red t shirt, his black biker vest, a spiked wrist bracelet on his right wrist, a black watch on his left wrist, black jeans with chains hanging on his right leg and his black and white shoes, he walks over the the elevator and presses the button and it opens and he walks in and presses the button to go to the 7th floor, he can since that he is getting closer and closer to Bella, the elevator finally makes it to the 7th floor and opens and the Reaper walks out, he walks past the desk and the Nurses at the desk are in a heavy conversation and are not paying attention so he continues to walk down the hall, he eventually notices room number 17 and sinces Bella is in there so he walks over to it, but once he gets to it he hears voices coming from in the room so he stops and leans against the wall and listens to them, its a Dr talking to a Nurse.

Nurse: So whats the story on this girl?

Dr: Well, from what I understand, she was dating a guy who did black magic, and a government aggent felt he was, a threat to her, and possibly other people, so the aggent made a visit to her parents and told them that they should keep her away from him, and her parents tried to split them up but they loved eachother and later the government decided to have her kept asleep and hid from him and her parents agreed so they signed the contract, a waxxed figure of this girl was made, her real body was sent here and her death was faked, so were keeping her on medication that keeps her asleep and, she will spend the rest of her life asleep.

The Nurse looks at the Dr with a shocked look on her face.

Nurse: But Dr, I understand the man could have been a threat to her and stuff, but why make this girl sleep her whole life? I mean, why didnt they just do something to the guy?

The Dr lets out a big sigh before speaking.

Dr: Honestly, I dont know.

The Dr and Nurse leave the room and walk away without even noticing the Reaper, once there gone the Reaper walks into the room and closes the door, he looks over to the hospital bed and see's a beutiful girl with blonde hair wearing a white hospital gown laying in the bed with a IV in her arm, the girl is Bella Brooks and he has a big smile on his face, he walks over to her and rubs his hand across her hair and kisses her on the forehead then gently takes the IV out of her arm, he then reaches into his biker vest and pulls out a clear water bottle with some kind of blue liquid in it, he takes the lid off and slowly puts the bottle to her mouth and pours the liquid in her mouth, she then starts moving and opens her eyes and looks at the Reaper with a smile on her face, he looks back at her with a smile on his face and he is actually crying happy tears.

Bella: Ryan? Is that you baby?

the Reaper: Yes babe, its me, i came to take you out of here.

She jumps out of the hospital bed and gives him a big hug and he hugs her back and they kiss eachother on the lips before Reaper continues to speak.

the Reaper: I just want you to know that, Im sorry I yelled at you last time I seen you, I was in a bad mood.

Bella just looks at the Reaper and laughs before speaking.

Bella: Awww Babe, I know you didnt mean to do that, its ok.

She smiles at him and gives him a big hug before kissing him on the lips again, after they finish making out, the Reaper lifts her up and him and Bella dissapear, then all of a sudden the door to the room opens and someone walks in and steps infront of the camera, it is Syn.

Syn: Looks like Ryan has found his Bella.

Syn looks into the camera and laughs insanely as the camera fades to black.

The Boondocks

Reaction score
NOTE: Although both D and myself appreciate all the work you have put into these posts, I feel the need to note that both of Beach's promos, and Reapers can be put in the Character Development thread. They all have been good reads, but this thread was made to talk amongst the roster, while the CD thread was made to RP outside of a match and further develop your character.

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Kai is seen shadow boxing, ignoring everything around him as he continues to throw strike after strike

liamjr24

Reaction score
Fire and Ice walk past Kai, deep in conversation.

Fire:...but they didn't have any chicken so I had to get crappy old meatballs instead.

Ice: Why didn't you go some place else?

Fire:Are you kidding? Her dad owned the place. Free beer all night dude!

Ice: Really? You have got to....oh...hey Kai.

Kai ignores him

Ice:...Whatever. So did you seal the deal?

Fire: Are you serious? This is me we're talking about. Of cour...

The rest of the conversation is inaudible as Fire and Ice walk off.

Clark Miller

Reaction score
Chaos RP, Open for Replies!

[video=youtube;x0ZQyrlvMio]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0ZQyrlvMio[/video]

Chaos's Theme hits the AP system and the fans didn't know what to Expect. Steps out with a WKF Official Mic. He begins to speak in the mic.

X_Pac_-_Sean_Waltman_16.jpg

"Cut the music.. Alright, Lets put it this way. I'm here for one reason, and one reason only. To Kick ass!.. And bring Chaos to WKF!.. And I know you people don't know much of me so let me explain myself in a few words..I live Breath, Eat and Sleep Wrestling. Hell Iv'e been doing this for most of my life, and I'm here to put on a show! Gimme a Ooooh Yeah!"

The fans give him a Roaring Oooh Yeah..

"Now that's exactly what I love to hear!"

He Continues Walking Down the Ramp and Enters the ring.

xpac3.jpg

He Stares at the WKF Sign Hanging Above

"Wow. I'm finally here, and I know it would be a little early for me to step up to the big boys, but Oooh Boy, I can feel it running through my vains! Im ready to Run Wild! I don't care who's up for a fight, Anyone from the locker room! I'm ready to Bring chaos to this Arena, Right here, Right now!"

He Begins to take off his jacket, and everybody's waiting to see what happens next..

liamjr24

Reaction score
"Nuclear War (On The Dance Floor)" by Electric Six blares through the arena and Fire and Ice come walking out onto the ramp, each holding a microphone.

Fire: Well ya fruit loop, you've got the attention of the coolest cat and the hottest property in WKF, the soon to be Wrestling Kings Federation Tag Team Champions of the World. Now what in the hell do you want?

Ice: You say you're looking to kick ass and put on a show? Well no-one puts on a show quite like Fire and Ice. But as a 2 on 1 fight against the best thing around here wouldn't be exactly fair, how about you get the green of your horns and the wet from behind your ears, find a play buddy and then maybe you'll get to electrify the audience with us.

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Duality by Slipknot plays as Syn slowly walks onto the stage and smirks darkly at the 3 other wrestlers as he holds The World Title on his shoulder and a in his hand. Everyone waits for him to speak, but he looks like he's just going to watch all of this unfold.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
Suddenly the lights go out, darkness. Then the lights come back on and in the ring is a...brush? What could this mean? Stick around!

Clark Miller

Reaction score
Suddenly the lights go out, darkness. Then the lights come back on and in the ring is a...brush? What could this mean? Stick around!

Well i wish i could build off of this but i cant, what do expect to do with this?

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
it's part of an epic storyline, go along with it plz.