Important question. (Everyone must answer)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

What if someone broke into your house at 3 A.M.? What would you do?

J

I sleep with a mini-crowbar tool under my pillow so I'd see what that does for me.

Klide

Well similar to Ballin
-Freak out
-Call the cops
-Check what they stole
-and hide under the cover :)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'd invite them to play some X-Box Live with me...

then while we play I'll be like...i gotta go to bathroom..then I call the cops.

noumenon

Well considering I sleep with a 9mm Glock in my nightstand...yeah, that'd be a good start.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
depends on who it is and what they have. if it's Santa coming down from my chimney delivering me Christmas toys, cool. If someone was going to steal something, I would call the cops, then go Macgyver on a bitch. but more home break ins happen when people are at work nowadays, I think.

noumenon

Most break ins are actually done via people impersonating workers... Con Ed guys reading your meter, cable company ect ect. They'll hit up older people who really don't remember they weren't expecting anyone. They'll rob people without them even noticing.

Lubay

Reaction score
I probably wouldn't wake up to stop them since it is 3 AM and I'm a heavy sleeper.

This actually happened to me before. No one woke up....strangely they didn't take anything either. They chipped away at the door to where we couldn't close it (we guessed they planned on comping back). That afternoon we had 2 dead bolts and a latch.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I sleep with a baseball on one side of the bed, my blade on the other side, and bebe gun under the bed (dad don't want me to have real gun loaded in house) as well as 3 pit bulls, and that's just me. I have my cousin the room across the hall, and my dads room. They keep stuff stoo. I dare somebody to break into my house while any (or all) of use are here.

Evil Austin

IT has happened to me back in Jan of this year - I was as leep as was everyone else in my family but we had the doors closed and stuff and I personally couldn't hear a thing. We woke up and they took the car ><

Kizza

Follow them home, find out where they live, then break in and steal my stuff back :D.

Unless they sell it, then i'll fuck them up with something I find. Or completely shit it and call the cops.

MikeRaw

I dont know. When I was younger, if I heard a noise outside (at night) I would hide under my covers and wait for my parents to go check it out. But ever since I weas like 13, if I hear a noise, I go and see what it is, so, if it ever was someone actually trying to break in, I'd probably be fucked, considering I'd already be down by the door or window where they're trying to break in.
I'd probably just fight. I'm not gonna say I'd win, or kill them or anything, and act liek some huge tough guy. But what the hell else am I gonna do? Sit there while they either kill me, or take aeverything in the house? No. I'd probably call the cops, and in the meantime, try to chase them off with a knife or something, or just swing for the fences.

Kizza

Kitchen knife to the back, just like the 20 something's in horror movies :D