Important question. (Everyone must answer)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
My Mossberg 800 tactical'd out pump shotgun says a home break-in isn't going to end well for whoever attempts it.

Wordlife

I hate the Chicago White Sox.... but I have a HUGE Black Wooden WhiteSox baseball bat sitting by my bed.... and if I must use it, it'll be the only good thing to come out of the Chicago White Sox in years :D

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Cut em in half in addition to cutting their hand off.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Beside Ballin and gates, the rest of you are jokers.

Since I don't play baseball, if I caught the guy I'd go Andre Agassi over his dome.

Wordlife

^lol I wish I had a tennis racket near my bed.... then I can shove it up his ass while I beat his head in with the bat and then use my hockey stick to take a nice swipe at his little dick (no homo)

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
My dad keeps a .357 under his bed right at the edge. I have a 9mm in my room in the night stand. Also I sleep with doors locked and have a brinks in our house. Gives me good time to get the ol pistol and wait by the door to shoot him.

Reaction score
If you're going to shoot someone in your house, shoot to kill. If you live in a dumb blue state (like California or Mass.) you're going to get sued by the criminal if he lives.

That's why I live in a pro-gun, red state and use hollow points and slug ammunition. If you come in my house unwelcome, you're not getting out alive. Castle Doctrine laws have saved more lives than the police ever will by showing up late.

Hometown Kid

I thought more people would say "I have home security" or something. :laugh: But yeah, Gates is right about that hippie bullshit. Going for the lower part of the body is not a good idea, although I imagine a shot at the crotch would be appealing.

But as mentioned, it could be Santa delivering presents which would make most of you feel very crappy I bet. :n: