• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling Live Discussion - March 1st, 2012

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
lol, well the good thing is that we might see Rayne get a face turn. I'd enjoy that.

Also, Brandon Jacobs delievered a better chokeslam last week than Abyss has his entire career. If only he'd stop playing football and wrestle full time, I feel like he could be the next Monty Brown based on the limited amount that I've seen. But I'm just guessing.
He would be my new favorite wrestler I love Brandon Jacobs.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Given that The Giants seem to like Ahmad Bradshaw more these days anyhow, it is possible for Jacobs to take a year or so off of football for some good old fashioned wrestling. I doubt he'd do it though. If anything he'd just get a trade, if indeed he was interested in leaving the Giants.

Also though, this is an awesome fucking trio!

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Jacobs wants to come back and they need his cuz Bradshaw is injury prone. He will finish his career as a Giant I hope. But he probably doesn't have many more years left.