Impact Wrestling Live Discussion - March 1st, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
333333.png

No preview has been posted on the Impact website yet, so I bring to you my own little version of it. Keep in mind, I polished off a half bottle of Jim (Jeff?) Beam and four beers before I wrote this.

Don't miss Thursday's SMASH HIT Impact Wrestling broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c - all from the Impact Zone. Yes folks, if there's a bright spot in the universe then the Impact Zone may indeed be the place that its farthest from, but at least the rent is cheap. If you can't watch it on
Thursday night, make sure to set your DVR to record it so you don't miss any of the Total Nonstop Action! Or is it the Impact? Who really knows with this company anymore?

Here is a preview of Thursday's broadcast:

- For the first time ever, the Impact Zone crowd will NOT be given Valium before the show airs. Rather Jeff Hardy will be distributing cocaine and speed, so the crowd is sure to be in a party mood. Jeff Hardy will also be available for pictures before the show, the cost is a half quarter of Northern Lights and $40 which will go towards his inevitable legal fees.

- The epic event will feature "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan once again doing the wrong thing by convincing Garett Bischoff that he can actually wrestle. Will Garett finally realize that Hogan is only doing this to troll him for the lulz?

- In X-Division action, "The Hairspray Crippler" Zema Ion will take on Laurie Sorensen and Bobo, Jesse's beloved dog, in a handicap match. Jesse will be at ringside and one can only hope Zema doesn't try to inject Drano into his neck again this week.

- Sting plans to address the fact that he hasn't sold a house in months and is possibly ready to retire from the real estate business altogether.

- There will also be a KO's "Full Frontal Fracas" match, where yes, you guessed it, they will all be baring their "assets" for your viewing pleasure. This match will start precisely at the beginning of the third quarter so make sure to tune in...its sweeps week after all.

- Plus Bobby Roode and Bully Ray go to Toronto (actually Peterborough but who are we kidding?) to confront Roode's family of ingrates. What will happen when Calvzilla and the boss of bosses finally show that little runt of his how to properly take a slap shot without falling down?

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV, plus more news on the upcoming "Against All Odds" Pay-Per-View event!

Now I ask you...is that a show or is THAT A SHOW?!?! Tell me that it wouldn't immediately jump at least four ratings points? Ok, so that's not really what's going to be going on come Thursday, which is kind of a shame, but this LD will still be rocking the house. I promise to have the proper preview up when it becomes available, or perhaps I'll just leave this one if everybody likes it.

So let's all get ready for some wild and crazy times in here and for God's sake, get the beer early this week!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: Impact Wrestling Discussion - March 1st, 2012

Tna has released a real preview

Preview Thursday's can't-miss IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c, as the road to the March 18 "Victory Road" Pay-Per-View event continues!
- Sting dropped a bombshell on Bobby Roode this past week, telling the World Champion that he would battle him at "Victory Road" on March 18! Roode's actions have unleashed Sting's maniacal side - and now "The Icon" wants revenge. He doesn't want the World Title - he just wants to annihilate Roode! How will Roode react this Thursday on IMPACT? Rumors have it that Roode is reaching out to several Impact Wrestling superstars to see if they will join with him to ban together against Sting.
- Also on the broadcast, Kurt Angle has requested time to address the reason why attacked "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy two weeks ago and cost him his chance at regaining the World Championship against Bobby Roode. No doubt, Hardy will be in attendance, and will be watching closely!
- "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles has been vocal about the alliance between Christopher Daniels and Kazarian, and on Thursday's broadcast on SpikeTV, he wants answers! AJ will face Daniels and Kazarian in a Gauntlet Match and rumors have it that Styles has a challenge to make to Daniels and Kazarian that will end the mystery once and for all! Tune in and find out!
- In Knockouts action, Madison Rayne will battle ODB, as Rayne prepares for her upcoming Knockouts Championship match against Gail Kim at "Victory Road"
- Plus, in X Division action, Zema Ion gears up for his X Division Title shot at "Victory Road" as he faces off against Shannon Moore on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast
All this and much more this Thursday on SpikeTV at 9/8c!

Credit to impactwrestling.com

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Tna has released a real preview

Doesn't matter, it won't be as good as mine.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Just posted it

Do you literally have no sense of humour at all?

However I do commend you on not double posting for once...good job.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Do you literally have no sense of humour at all?

However I do commend you on not double posting for once...good job.

Your preview was hilarious

Thanks... I think

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Your preview was hilarious

Thanks... I think

No seriously, I am saying good job in not double posting. See how easy it is?

Sabretooth

Reaction score

It's even easier than coming to your house and mugging you

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

Fuji, you forgot these :

- James Storm brings his new besty Brandon Jacobs home to Tennessee to meet the family. Chaos erupts when James' father thinks that James and Brandon are lovers. Stay tuned in the second quarter for "No Country For Gay Negros!"

- Robbie E and Robbie T videotape their weekend in Amsterdam. Weed, waffles and gay prostitutes are all on the cards in this fun filled adventure.

Reactions: 1 person

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

It's even easier than coming to your house and mugging you

Not really sure where the context is for that but ok. Anyhow, doesn't look like too bad of a show, though I maintain that my version would be the better rated. Especially with the full frontal in the KO's match.

Catfish Billy said:
Fuji, you forgot these :

- James Storm brings his new besty Brandon Jacobs home to Tennessee to meet the family. Chaos erupts when James' father thinks that James and Brandon are lovers. Stay tuned in the second quarter for "No Country For Gay Negros!"

- Robbie E and Robbie T videotape their weekend in Amsterdam. Weed, waffles and gay prostitutes are all on the cards in this fun filled adventure.

Actually those were for next week's show. How the hell did you get the spoilers so far in advance? :lol:

Sabretooth

Reaction score

AJ Styles vs Kazarian and Daniels in a gauntlet match: awesome

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

AJ Styles vs Kazarian and Daniels in a gauntlet match: awesome

I wonder what announcement he's going to make as well? Perhaps this is the impending tag match that we've been speculating about?

Or maybe he'll announce that earlier in the evening he killed Garett Bischoff, at which point Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Gail Kim, Madison Rayne, Samoa Joe, Magnus and Robbie E will all come out, give AJ their respective belts and proclaim him the unified TNA GOD for killing the heat vacuum that was Garett.

Well I can hope.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

My order for AJ's possible tag partners are

1. Mr. Anderson
2. Rob Van Dam
3. The Pope D'Angleo Dinero
4. Douglas Williams
5. Devon

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

Actually those were for next week's show. How the hell did you get the spoilers so far in advance? :lol:

Prichard and I met through an online dating site.

By the way, if you like the idea of a bisexual panty sniffer character I suggest that you keep your eyes Garrett for the couple of months. Prichard says that they're gonna push him hard.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Make it Williams and I'll be happy, but I don't see that happening since apparently TNA hates Williams for reasons unbeknownst to me. IF he's getting a tag partner I'd think it would be RVD since he was involved in the Daniels angle prior to being taken out by Gunner.

@Catfish Don't you mean Prichard is going to be "pushing" Garett "hard"?