• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling Live Discussion - March 1st, 2012

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
lol, well the good thing is that we might see Rayne get a face turn. I'd enjoy that.

Also, Brandon Jacobs delievered a better chokeslam last week than Abyss has his entire career. If only he'd stop playing football and wrestle full time, I feel like he could be the next Monty Brown based on the limited amount that I've seen. But I'm just guessing.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Well this match made a Divas match look like a 10 star match.

Maybe Beth/Tamina, but compared to any random Divas match the KO's are normally way better. That was one of their weaker efforts and I'd still take it over 99% of what they offer in WWE right now.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
You thought right, they are.
Maybe Beth/Tamina, but compared to any random Divas match the KO's are normally way better. That was one of their weaker efforts and I'd still take it over 99% of what they offer in WWE right now.
Indeed. ODB may not bring the 5 star matches but this was a Bret Hart/Austin match compared to Eve and Kelly Kelly getting in the ring.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Ray berating a producting chick--- Lawsuit
Ray on the screen with Roode and Aries----Epic
Ray asking Aries Why are you here ---- Priceless