• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling LIVE Discussion - April 12th, 2012

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
In Yo Face! I hope this means Kim retains. I'm liking her lengthy reign.

@Castiel they had a fantastic and intense match for the title, Kim retained. They made up the following week. But it won't be the end of it.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I didn't see Gail being pinned.

As I said above, Velvet needed to look strong going into Sunday's match, so it makes perfect sense to me.

Of course that also means we know Gail is winning on Sunday, but then we already knew that anyway.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I still remember Christopher Chance and others bitching that TNA ruined everything when Roode won the belt that night and said they'd never recover. Look how far both Roode and Storm have come since then. This is the best stuff going today.

Castiel

I'm really torn to be honest. I love Roode's heel character but in my mind there is nobody in TNA more deserving of a nice title run than Storm. Either way, the match is going to be awesome.

That's what makes it so great, either way no matter the outcome it's great. I will be sad if either wins. I want to be pulling for Roode but Lockdown would definitely be the best place for him to drop the belt. Intense stuff right here!!