Impact Wrestling LIVE Discussion - April 12th, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
333333.png

Preview Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c. If you can't watch it Thursday, make sure to set your DVR to record it so you don't miss any of the action.

- The broadcast will feature the final countdown to the Lockdown Pay-Per-View event

- World Heavyweight Champion Bobby Roode and challenger "Cowboy" James Storm will have one last face-to-face before their main event match at Lockdown

- Eric Young and ODB get married on Thursday's broadcast in the first-ever Steel Cage Wedding

- Who will Eric Bischoff and Garett Bischoff pick for their Lethal Lockdown teams? Find out Thursday night! We also understand that members from Eric and Garett's team will battle in a Best of 3 Series with the winning team getting the man advantage going into Lethal Lockdown.

- We'll hear from the Motorcity Machine Guns, who challenge for the World Tag team Championship at Lockdown

- In Knockouts Tag Team action, champion Gail Kim and Madison Rayne battle Velvet Sky and Mickie James

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV

So we're at the go home show before Lockdown, a PPV that I am actually anticipating quite a bit. So far the card looks decent and of course Roode/Storm should be totally awesome. However, before we get there, we've got this last episode of Impact to get to, and it looks like a doozy. Roode/Storm having a face to face confrontation? Score. EY/ODB getting married in a steel cage? WIN!! Gail and Madison vs. Mickie and Velvet? SCHWING!!! Plus we'll get to see the formation of the two Lethal Lockdown teams as well. I'll put money that the heels win the man advantage, since it usually works better that way.

It definitely looks like a good show so I hope everyone makes it out here as we hit the final stop on the road to Lockdown BABY!!!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: Impact Wrestling Discussion - April 12th, 2012

In team hogan vs team flair, team hogan had the man advantage

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

In team hogan vs team flair, team hogan had the man advantage

I didn't say its never happened, I said it usually works better when the heels have the advantage.

For the record, this is exactly why people pick on you on this site.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I didn't say its never happened, I said it usually works better when the heels have the advantage.

For the record, this is exactly why people pick on you on this site.

Yeah that's great. Anyway, considering that Garett Bischoff has been the underdog for so long I'm pretty sure that Team Eric will get the man advantage.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Sweet....

6ed7afe8a68e7e34cb5f2708c77d75f7_L.jpg

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

This is going to beat the Royal Wedding by a mile!

CrimsonTide

Reaction score

I got an oz of grass, gotta pick up some beer and IMPACT wrestling. I love Thursday nights. Seems like a month since last weeks' awesome show. I haven't been this pumped to watch Impact since the week after BFG 2010

Reactions: 1 person

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Storm and Roode confrontation is enough to get my ass to the TV. What do all of you think the lethal lockdown advantage matches will be.

I say Austin Aries vs Bully Ray
Gunner vs Mr. Anderson
AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels

CrimsonTide

Reaction score

Less than an hour to go mudda fuckas... ARE YOU READY?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

CrimsonTide

Reaction score

I am as excited every week about IMPACT as I am WWE every week. AJ Styles is my favorite wrestler. Bobby Roode and James Storm are both prime time players cuz. They bring in famous people and let Bobby Roode spit in their face. How awesome is that? Who'da thought Bully Ray would be so awesome solo? And workin out for the olympics has Kurt Angle in great condition. And the list goes on and on. Eric Young is the most interesting character in wrestling. Noooo fucking joke. Austin Aries, he's ready for prime time. The guns are back, maybe they will revive the Tag Team division. With Austin Aries gettin ready to move up a step the X-division will develop some more talent. Zima Ion comes to mind. The Abyss thing... What the fuck is going on there? I even find the bischoffs somewhat entertaining... It's gonna result in 1 more AWESOME lethal lockdown match... TNA... that's my shit.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I am as excited every week about IMPACT as I am WWE every week. AJ Styles is my favorite wrestler. Bobby Roode and James Storm are both prime time players cuz. They bring in famous people and let Bobby Roode spit in their face. How awesome is that? Who'da thought Bully Ray would be so awesome solo? And workin out for the olympics has Kurt Angle in great condition. And the list goes on and on. Eric Young is the most interesting character in wrestling. Noooo fucking joke. Austin Aries, he's ready for prime time. The guns are back, maybe they will revive the Tag Team division. With Austin Aries gettin ready to move up a step the X-division will develop some more talent. Zima Ion comes to mind. The Abyss thing... What the fuck is going on there? I even find the bischoffs somewhat entertaining... It's gonna result in 1 more AWESOME lethal lockdown match... TNA... that's my shit.

Man, that was one gigantic ball of positivity. I love it!

W-olf

Reaction score

Spot on , repped and agreed completely especially the AJ and EY parts !

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage