• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling Discussion - February 23rd, 2012

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
TBH here it applies.

WWE dropped the ball so hard on Gail Kim, it's not even funny. She really is the cornerstone of any companies women's division.

Like they did with Pope but now TNA is dropping it as well maybe another stint in the E is next...Pope v Punk program would be amazing

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Castiel

I was actually going to ask where the fuck Pope was earlier! Where is he!? He should be up there against Roode right now in all honesty.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I totally agree! Ion should be riding this whole thing like a mega heel! It would be sweet.

Stupid hashtags...

I just realized it would be even better if during that video it pulled back and Ion was standing there and then shot hairspray into Sorensen's eyes!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
AJ is going to make Robbie E look like a million bucks here. Too bad I could care less about Robbie E or the TV title.

Sabretooth

What would be even better is if Ion breaks into the hospital ties Sorensen to a chair and pushes him out a window

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
What would be even better is if Ion breaks into the hospital ties Sorensen to a chair and pushes him out a window

It would seem too much like copying Kane/Ryder from a couple of weeks ago though.

How about Ion hits the hospital, rapes Sorensen's mom in front of him and THEN hairsprays her AND Jesse!!!