Impact Wrestling Discussion - February 23rd, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
333333.png

Don't miss Thursday's TNA IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c - featuring a huge tag team main event, Sting's future, plus the return of New York Giants star Brandon Jacobs! If you can't watch it on Thursday night, make sure to set your DVR to record it so you don't miss any of the Total Nonstop Action!

- The big news is the shocking Tweet by Sting: "I'M DONE". What does it mean? Is it what everyone thinks? Has World Champion Bobby Roode finally gotten to Sting after attacking The Icon last week? Sting is scheduled to appear on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast to address the rumors! Don't miss it!

- Also on Thursday on SpikeTV, New York Giants star and Super Bowl champ Brandon Jacobs returns to IMPACT WRESTLING! After what happened this past week involving Bully Ray and Jacobs, how the will the star running back react? He wants payback!

- The broadcast will also feature a huge tag team main event of "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy and "Cowboy" James Storm vs. Kurt Angle and Bully Ray!

- Plus, in a Tag Team Championship rematch, new titleholders Samoa Joe and Magnus will defend the gold against former champs "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan and Crimson.

Oh noez~! Sting is DONE? Whatever could that mean? Is he referring to the fact that he'll no longer be attempting to sell houses in the Impact Zone or perhaps that he's finally shed the gloves once and for all? I don't know, but I can't wait to find out. I'm also looking forward to the fallout from Brandon Jacobs encounter with Bully Ray..oops, I mean Calvzilla! The tag team main event sounds great on paper and of course I'm also happy to see my new favourite team, Joe and Magnus, take it to those goofs Morgan and Crimson one more time.

One thing's for sure, even if the show isn't the best I know that this LD will be, as it always is. I hope to see a big turnout this week, so let's get this party started in style kids!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Sting is done eh

Which makes me think he mean's he's "done" with sitting on the sidelines and will challenge Roode to a match.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Sting vs Roode will be good.

The best part is that it will be non-title as we already know Roode will be champ heading into Lockdown. I can imagine Sting will do a good job putting Roode over even more and for once I hope Roode gets a clean win.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The best part is that it will be non-title as we already know Roode will be champ heading into Lockdown. I can imagine Sting will do a good job putting Roode over even more and for once I hope Roode gets a clean win.

Dude it's pay per view. Of course it will be for the title.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Dude it's pay per view. Of course it will be for the title.

Even if it is do you think that will affect the outcome? They might as well make it non-title.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Sting wouldn't book himself a title shot when he just declared James Storm the #1 contender. It would make him look like a egoistical ass.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
So who's here tonight?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I don't think it will be a title shot but a match for revenge.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well luckily my hotel has spike tv so I will be joining this LD