• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IMPACT! thread for December 8, 2020 - What The Fucking Fuck Is Going On

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I don't put it past Impact to do it... but why would you even include those segments of Tommy talking to Scott, and Rich getting big leagued, and then there's no follow up and they're just like... well, that happened, moving on...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I'm just going to wait and see how things play out. :toomanykobes I mean it could be something, it could be nothing. It could lead to more, it might not. Only time will tell.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I don't put it past Impact to do it... but why would you even include those segments of Tommy talking to Scott, and Rich getting big leagued, and then there's no follow up and they're just like... well, that happened, moving on...

It’s gonna lead to Swann vs Stunt and Dreamer vs Luther in a bowl of gravy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
You not gonna put that fucking Swann segment in there if not for the sake of foreshadowing something :lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I’ll put the odds at 75% they do nothing of note with this. 25% we get something cool.

I mean AEW can’t be bothered with this they got Shaq coming this week.

Nothing of note I agree with, I just don't see there being straight up nothing else lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Smark for the record do you think thats like actually it? No other kind of cross promotion to be done whatsoever? Or just nothing particularly interesting lol

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Who the fuck would see that Swann segment and think "well that's the end of that" :lol

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Nothing of note I agree with, I just don't see there being straight up nothing else lol

Nothing of note might as well be nothing. People like me didn’t tune it for nothing of note we want war and the good bros with Kenny and the North vs FTR...

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I really couldn't say, but definitely nothing of major importance. If they are planning to do something big, they dropped the ball in seven different ways.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
HoHo Kimura said:
Yeah no doubt in my mind we don't get Swann vs Omega at Hard to Kill now and what if Omega wins?
Now that I think might be overly idealistic :lol But one can hope.