• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IMPACT! thread for December 8, 2020 - What The Fucking Fuck Is Going On

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
We all are to be fair :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes but I wouldn’t start a company claiming to be so different and then still do Mark things. I’d just be like yeah I’m a Mark and here’s some Mark shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I mean, I even watched this whole 2 hour show when really only 10-30 minutes entertained me so I was definitely hoping for something major to be announced or winked it, but the interview very much went how the dirts said it would. So I guess we'll see what comes of it. Just keep your expectations low.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I thought he claimed his company would be different bc he was a mark and not a corporation

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
And I don't think him winning the Impact Title is too far out of question either, but that would be a very idealistic scenario

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Hoss Delgado said:
Realistically though there's no chance this is the last bit of cross promoting because Impact's goddamn EVP Don Callis is going to at least be on AEW for the foreseeable future. And I just don't think it's like AEW to start something like this, KNOWING what fans' expectations are going to be... and then just doing nothing with it. If there's one thing the people running AEW are, it's very aware of the feelings of the fans.
To be fair, this might be more Impact's fuck up. Maybe on Dynamite they actually do something proper and Impact could only manage to film two backstage pre-tapes and the sit-down interview. I guess Wednesday holds the answers.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
GhostofBootyPast said:
It’s not that different though that’s my real point. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Pretty damn distinct if you ask me

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Yes but I wouldn’t start a company claiming to be so different and then still do Mark things. I’d just be like yeah I’m a Mark and here’s some Mark shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I mean it is what it is. Mark Money Khan and AEW has kept me pretty entertained at least. I understand you not being a fan tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk