• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IMPACT Discussion: August 7

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Bully did nothing wrong. He made that bump as safe as humanly possible.
If Dixie didn't work on it with Bully at least once or twice prior, that's her mistake.
The beginning was great. She didn't sand bag it and Bully had great control.
Bully took 98% of the bump. The 2% Dixie took was because of inexperience.

Testify

Bully

TRVE2DT.gif

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
She broke 2 back bones.
Yet Stacy Keibler never got hurt taking the same bump, despite being nearly six feet tall.
Practice make s perfect, Dix. Can't afford a table? Close the doors.
This was supposed to be a real hot spot and it should've ended perfectly.

Roadster

Yet Stacy Keibler never got hurt taking the same bump, despite being nearly six feet tall.
Practice make s perfect, Dix. Can't afford a table? Close the doors.
This was supposed to be a real hot spot and it should've ended perfectly.
Bully over shot, bro.

Testify

Bully
Entertaining episode of Impact. Monster's Ball was the best thing on it, gotta give it to Bram and Abyss. Good story between them, and TNA did an awesome job to put over Bram. Bram is awesome.

The rest of the show was pretty good too, I wish the X Division main event was a bit better though. And I didn't give a flying fuck about BP, fuck them both, cunts.

The streak of (at least) good shows isn't stopping ever since Slammiversary and it doesn't seem to stop in following months to come. Kudos to TNA for finally delivering an awesome product lately.